Jemma – Collie

Jemma – Collie

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Jemma – Collie

• This topic has 2,715 voices and 33 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

Could someone please collect this baby and drop her to her foster home in Clonsilla please? If you can help please contact Kathy on
    086 3696413 ;)

kaydoyle

Thanks a million to Amy (Cathy Byrnes) daughter for collecting this baby :D

niamhicles

this poor girl isnt too well at the momet think its she has a stomach bug :( …. she hasnt been moving around at all since we got her but about 10 mins ago she decided to get up and walked out to me and laydown by my feet (she was in another room in her bed) so i have strong hopes she will be ok soon !!! fingers crossed for this lovely girl

lainey

I really hope poor Jemma and Cal (who both seem to be suffering from some sort of stomach bug) get well soon – just in time to help out with the turkey. Fingers crossed for them both that they get back on their feet very, very soon.

niamhicles

jemma is ""stable"" now … she is still not out of the woods yet but she is stable so fingers crossed for this little girly xx

belindaj81

hope you feel better too jemma ( holly ). xxx

martinac

big hugs to you Gemma..hope you get better very soon so that you can enjoy the turkey and ham. So sorry to hear you are under the weather.. hope no other doggies have picked this up in the pound!!

Anonymous

Unfortunately Jemma gave the last wag of her tail this morning. She passed away in veterinary care and just could not fight her illness anymore. We are all devestated. We are thinking of her RIP Jemma xxx

Such sad news for Jemma and Cal, RIP sweet Jemma xx

dogluvers

poor Jemma RIP sweetheart run free at the bridge

martinac

oh my god..I just cant believe it. am so so devastated!! just the worst news ever.. sweet sweet gemma..god bless you!

jojo20

Its so awful to hear this bout Jemma and Cal. :cry:
    At least they knew they were wanted before they became christmas angels.

geordie

poor jemma and cal rip. :cry:

fayres

Poor babies RIP angels :cry:

YvonneM

OMG cannot believe this, she was a little dotey dote dote. Poor pet, so sad. Heartbreaking.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.