Jemma – Collie

Jemma – Collie

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Jemma – Collie

• This topic has 2,715 voices and 33 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

Name: Jemma

Reference Number: 1106

Sex: Female

Located: Ashton Pound

Found: Raheny

Date Out: 14th December 09

This girl is only young.

ladles

I think this is the beauty I had out today who slipped her lead and gave a few of us a run around the field. She is a clever girl and will do it again if the opportunity arises. I have a new collar for her that I will put on tomorrow as the one she has on is too loose. I have no idea what she is like on lead, or how she really is with other dogs, but I do know that she is very gentle. I had my face licked alot when I carried her momentarily.

ladles

I forgot the collar that I had especially for Jemma but managed with a slip lead. She is a little shy with you at first but has a beautiful collie temperament. She gets on very well with the other dogs, kept kissing Callie( she has good taste obviously). She is actually a very submissive dog and lay down and rolled over for two dogs that were friendly and came over to say hello. She will need a home that can give her lots of stimualtion and exercise, in return she will be totally loyal and lovable. She loves children and she met a few today. Lovely lovely girl.

ladles

Jemma finally got to wear her new blue collar, I put it on her on Monday. She is a beautiful dog, very good on the lead. She will need a home that is willing to give her lots of exercise and mental stimulation. In return you will get a very loyal dog.

ladles

My friend had Jemma out today, she thought Jemma was lovely. She is not as shy as she was and was rolling over for belly rubs at any opportunity. She is so good on the lead, she is very alert.

YvonneM

Am in love with Jemma, she is a stunner. Beautiful shiney coat, she is only young, needs to put a bit of meat on her frame. She is a small collie, only above knee height. She is good on the lead and responds well to praise. Absolutely loves a fuss, rolled over for belly rubs, gave out licks to everyone. Fantastic with the other dogs. An ideal family pet

niamhicles

i think we could foster this lovely girl if anyone could arrange transport to clonsilla with her ???

Anonymous

Hi Niamh

Just contact Kathy if you want to take in another foster dog for christmas

Suzi ;)

niamhicles

great stuff ill get in touch with kathy asap thanks :)

kaydoyle

This baby is going to foster with Niamh in the morning :D Thanks a million ;)

ladles

lucky Niamh, she is gorgeous,

ladles

And thank you very much, Niamh

YvonneM

I second that, thank you Niamh, she is a really special little lady

niamhicles

anything for the doggies ;)
    i cant wait to get this girl home im sure she will get on fine here and wit my little lady lola :)
    lola has been missing ethan so im sure she will have great fun with another dog around ….. we have a name picked out for her as jemma is a friends name and it just seems strange to us sooo we think we will name her …. HOLLY …. as it is the christmas season :)

martinac

thank you Niamh..great to see another of these gems leave the pound..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.