Jamie – Collie x – HOMED

Jamie – Collie x – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Jamie – Collie x – HOMED

• This topic has 3,427 voices and 27 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

Name: Jamie

Reference Number: 369

Sex: Female

Located: Ashton Pound

Found:

Date Out: NOW

Jamie is 10 months old.

ColganFamily

Hi,
    We have already posted about fostering Toby the Sprollie,
    but alternatively we could foster this lady if she is in greater need.
    We couldn’t foster the two of them but would be happy to take one,
    Please advise,
    Thanks ,
    Colgans
    (087 27 90421)
    :) :D :) :D

maria75

Had Jamie out today.She is a fantastic dog good on the lead. She can sit on command.Need a good run to get rid of all that energy. Great with other dogs. Hope she is rehomed soon.

martinac

oh my..what can I say about this gorgeous girl! she is just stunning and loves other dogs and people too! she has some spaniel in her face and legs but is predominantly collie. SHe loves being out and about and has the silkiest coat! I love this girl. She will need a home with plenty of space as she needs a lot of exercise..lovely temperment and so beautiful! You could just hug her to death…I nearly did.:))) love this girl..wish I could take her but she is not a city dog..she needs fields to wander and someone active to play with and exercise her..go see her..gorgeous!!

animalhelper

Jamie and a new lab in were out for a walkie together, they were having a good run through the field, lovin’ it! She is a gorgeous girl and gets on great with other dogs and loves her attention :)

martinac

still cant believe the beautiful jamie is still in the pound. She is adorable and just the cutest collie face..great at sitting and giving the paw..for a treat of course! love this girl ..she is young and full of energy so will need someone who will spend the time with her and get her out for long walks!!. Here are some pics from today..

ladles

Yes Jamie is a beautiful looking dog with a lovely temperament. Hard to believe she has not been rehomed. She will require hard work as she needs lots of exercise and attention, but worth it for the family who are looking for a good companion dog. She is good with kids.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Out and safe

missymoo

Jamie is in foster with us since this afternoon :) She is a really lovely girl. She has been very placid and quiet so far, waiting by your side for rubs the whole day :) She has been good with the other dogs too but seems a little overwhelmed with the other bouncy dogs! She seems to have a bit of a headcold but is loving the Benylin! Will get some photos of her soon.

ladles

Thanks Missymoo for giving foster to the lovely Jamie.

martinac

such great news for this little sweetie..will miss her in the pound! love to see some pics once she has settled a bit..
    best of luck Jamie in your new foster home..

missymoo

Jamie is a great girl. So far she is very relaxed for a Collie X! She has been getting a couple of walks a day and is happy to come home and sleep for a while!! She is good off lead in an enclosed area and on lead too. She gets a bit excited when going out first but relaxes very quickly, liking to look up at us as she strolls along to make sure she’s doing the right thing :D Jamie is good with the other dogs but doesn’t seem to like the rough play with the other guys. We had a Rottweiler pup that was about 6 months with us for a few days who was way too energetic for this relaxed girl, so think she may be better suited to a home with slightly older dogs or less boisterous at least :lol: She loves her grub which is gone in less than a minute at most meals :lol: She had a bath on her first night with us, losing loads of her coat and afterwards we realised how skinny she is :o but hopefully with the amount of grub she is eating the lb’s will pile on pretty quickly ;)
    She didn’t like the other dogs around her food at first which is understandable but has relaxed a little since, but we’re still keeping an eye on her during meal times. She is a fab looking girl and these photos don’t do her justice but will keep trying to get some good ones of her!
    21092009256.jpg
    22092009285.jpg
    22092009286.jpg
    24092009303.jpg
    24092009306.jpg
    24092009310.jpg
    24092009316.jpg

missymoo

Sorry copied the wrong codes the last time! Woops!

martinac

ah! what beautiful pics..am so happy she has found a foster home with you..I just love this girl! am sure she will find her forever home soon..it will need to be the right one for this very special girl!. well done and thanks so much for the updated pics…she looks really great and content..especially love the pose in the last pic..:))

missymoo

I was so disappointed not to bring Jamie to the fun day but she has a bit of an irritated throat and a touch of colitis and she’s in heat too, so thought it better to leave her at home with our two dogs to keep her company ;) She is just a little gem! She was brilliant in the vets and nearly fell asleep as the vet was massaging her throat :lol: She was great with our nieces and nephews too, loving all the attention and love and hugs! She has relaxed alot around her food, I was amazed to see herself and Denny eating from the same bowl on Saturday :D She barks a little at other dogs when on lead but when off lead she is much more relaxed. She has put Denny in his place a couple of times when he’s been too excited, nearly acting as Mammy around the other dogs ;) Whoever gets this will be very lucky!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.