Jade-6 Week Old Lab Collie x Terrier

Jade-6 Week Old Lab Collie x Terrier

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Jade-6 Week Old Lab Collie x Terrier

• This topic has 1,579 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    yorkie

Our baby girl Jade is turning into a beautiful young lady. I just can’t say enough positive things about this puppy. Whoever is lucky enough to get her will have a wonderful companion with a super temperament. :D
    She is full of fun and so eager to learn. Only 9 weeks old and she will sit on command. We have had no accidents in the house and when she wants toilet she goes to the back door and lets you know it’s TIME !! ;)
    She is so good with other dogs and humans it’s a pleasure to introduce her to new situations. There is never a dull moment in the house when Jade is about. :lol:

yorkie

Our beautiful baby girl Jade left us today and went to her new forever home. It broke our hearts to see her go :cry: but Fran her new dad is a super guy and she is going to have a wonderful new life with him and his family. She took to Fran the first time they met and they get on really well together. :D

We wish them all the best and know they will all be very happy together. Have a great life angel :D

Fran promised lots of updates and through to his word sent some photos when they got home and settled.

Jades new home

francy

Hi there Eddie and Mary,
    Jackie (finally decided) is settling in fast. I cant believe shes toilet trained already…well done you two (she barked at 6.30 this morn to be let out for a pee!, then went back asleep). she loves sleeping on my lap when im working on the computer and has grown a big appetite (she wasnt eating much the first day or two).
    Last night she had her vaccinations so i should be able to take her out next week. My mother "hates dogs" but keeps asking me if she can come over and visit Jackie again!!!! she may be converted.
    Thanks again for everything,
    Fran

LuvMyFurKids

Hey Fran,
    Hope Jackie is doing well ….she is who I remembered from the site….she will be the most photographed dog in dublin….
    Thanks again for the pictures of my three on the Sandymount beach.
    Do keep the posts on Jackie coming ….take it from me it does make it easier on us foster folk knowing that our fur kids are flourishing in their forever homes.
    Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.