Hudson – Saluki x approx. 2 years *HOMED*

Hudson – Saluki x approx. 2 years *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Hudson – Saluki x approx. 2 years *HOMED*

• This topic has 2,195 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    clairef

This stunning chap is approx. 2 years old. He is great in the house and is an absolute gent on the lead. He is very respectful of the resident cats who stand their ground (but will chase the one who runs!).

Hudson loves to play with other dogs so would love a resident dog companion to play with.

He has a wonderful friendly temperament and is a dog who loves nothing more then to curl up on the couch and sleep with four legs in the air. He’ll make a wonderful addition to a lucky family!

If interested in adopting Hudson please complete the Adoption Application form which you will find at this link http://www.dogsindistressforms.org
    hudsoncol.jpg

ciarsdublin

I have met this guy a few times and he is an absolute lovely dog. If I was in the position to take another I would snap him up and I know he will make someone a lovely companion!

Siofra87

Hi everybody!!

Just thought I would update Hudson’s profile with some more info about him and see can we get this beautiful boy his forever sofa!
    Hudson has been with us since January when he was found straying. He is the sweetest boy who loves nothing more then to cuddle up on the couch after a run in the park!
    Hudson gets on great with other dogs but not cats. He would love a house with other dogs as he gets very lonely if he is away from my two. He has just started dog training and is picking up very quickly!He is a gentleman on the lead and great with kids.

I would love nothing more then to be a failed fosterer but unfortunately
    having 3 cats means this can not come true!

This boy desperately needs his forever sofa where he can spend the rest of his days making a family very happy!

I will post more photos asap.

Many thanks

Siofra and Hudson

lora2509

Hudson met my lot for the first time today. He was so good and got on with them all including tilly and hektor who don’t take to other dogs easily. He was shy and submissive but within minutes they were all playing happily. Hope he gets his own home soon as he deserves it :)
    1900072_10152625252773238_583493605_n.jpeg

eob22

Hi sent in adoption form for this man yesterday, what happens next? Would really love to give him a home.

kaydoyle

Thanks a million for your enquiry but we can’t seem to find your form…could you resend it to diddogs@gmail.com please..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.