HOPE – PREGNANT SPRINGER X COLLIE

HOPE – PREGNANT SPRINGER X COLLIE

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings HOPE – PREGNANT SPRINGER X COLLIE

• This topic has 3,273 voices and 35 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    dogluvers

Oh look i want them all…….. Please!!!
    There just beautiful..

martinac

what a beautiful picture..doesnt it make all of this so worth while to see such joy!

tilly

Kathy has already put up some great pics of Hope and the babies so we thought we would just put this one up which was snapped on the first day whilst Mammy popped out lol. Hope and the babies are doing really well :D

tilly

Quick update on Hope and the babies.

All 10 babies are thriving. Their eyes are beginning to open and they are starting to walk on all fours – although still a little wobbly :lol:

Hope is looking really healthy and is a great Mammy.

jdogs2010

well done guys. they all look fantastic. absolutely love the photos :)

animalhelper

Hope and the babies who are 2 weeks old today :D

They are adorable and all bundles of pinkness!

MARYMAC

So lovely to see Hope looking so well with her babies. Little bundles of cuddles every one of them . Cant wait to see updates on these girls as they grow up and start rambling around :D

YvonneM

Are Hope’s pups going to be rehomed through DID. Can’t wait to see what they look like now, always check the site to see if they have been added.

tilly

A couple of new pics to show you all how beautiful Hopes babies are. They are all amazing girls and are so full of life and fun. Hope has been a fantastic mammy, especially when you remember her start in life and the condition she arrived in :evil: However, she now REALLY needs time on her own – to be loved and fussed without 10 babies trying to steal all the attention lol – after all she is still a baby herself. Please help with a home for the little ones if you can.

Wanted to post more but my laptop is in go slow mode – you get the point tho!!!! :D

kaydoyle

Barbara has kindly offered to take 3 of these angels – please can someone take a couple of these little girls? If you can help please contact Kathy on 086 3696413 or Gwen on 085 8158201 ;)

RESCUEMAMMY

i have young children and would consider homing one of thepuppies permanently, whats the procedure and time lien

tara

hi rescuemammy,
    the procedure for adoptions or fostering are-
    go to form and downloads in the green line at the top and click on the form you want and fill in.
    if you have a dog in mind highlight it.
    you will then need a homecheck.
    it is done by a lovely volunteer to make sure your garden is secure and the whole family are happy to adopt ect.all the things needed to make sure these doggies get the future they deserve :D
    timeline wise, it varies. this whole site is run by volunteers who have jobs and families too. they are amazing and do their best.
    a lot of thought and heart go into this process and believe me its worth the wait

oliveflynn

I would love to foster these for a while until they find their forever home but I am still waiting a home visit. I sent in the foster forms last week but didnt hear anything back……???? I also sent in adoption forms before the foster forms but I didnt hear anything back about a home visit either. If I can help at all PLEASE ring me 087 6279419. They are so adorable. My dog died a month ago and we are heartbroken without her. Olive

kaydoyle

All these babies are sorted now :D Thanks to Olive and Cathy for taking two each of these little angels ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.