Homed -Pepsi – 7 wk old Collie x Beagle

Homed -Pepsi – 7 wk old Collie x Beagle

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Homed -Pepsi – 7 wk old Collie x Beagle

• This topic has 3,323 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little man needs urgent transport and foster. If you can help with either please ring Kathy on 086 3696413 ;) He needs a lift from Tullamore or partway.

siobhan

Kathy,
    Would like to help. I have not fostered before. Would this be a problem ?. Luna would love the company.
    Siobhán

LuvMyFurKids

Hi Kay
    Im doing a HV in Tullamore tomorrow evening …..call me and we can try and sort something.
    Cheers

janeflan

This little girl will be wormed, microchipped and have at least her 1st vaccination before being rehomed. She must be neutered at 6mts old. Meet Pepsi a beautiful cuddly collie x we think !!!!
    She is only 7 weeks old and very playful. She loves rolling around in the grass in the back garden and is very inquisitive. She seems to learn very quickly and will come running when called. After playing in the garden for a while she will flop into her bed and nod off for hours.
    On her first night she slept without a wimper and did her toilet on the newspaper that was left at the back door , we were really impressed :D . she is really a lovely pup and she loves to be cuddled and kissed,and everyone who’s meet her so far has fallen in love with her , ill keep an update on her progress over the next few days
    DSC00394.JPG
    DSC00398.JPG
    DSC00406.JPG

kaydoyle

Thanks a million to Audrey for collecting this little girl from Tullamore and to Jane for taking her into foster ;)

janeflan

Pespi ,is a wonderful lovely dog , everyone that meets her just falls in love , she has a great personality and is a brillant pup ,
    pepsi1 (Medium).JPG
    pepsi2 (Medium).JPG
    pepsi3 (Medium).JPG

janeflan

more
    pepsi4 (Medium).JPG
    pepsi (Medium).JPG

Angela1

I had the pleasure of meeting this little one last Friday. She is gorgeous, very gentle but not timid.

She’ll be a wonderful addition to a lucky family.

janeflan

pepsi is still doing really well , she loves her new brother’s and sister , we think she’s the ring leader of mischief , she has setteled in great and has a great personality u cant help but pick her up and cuddle her when u see her and she really loves her cuddles , she really will make a lovely family pet

Angela1

Any news on this little one?

janeflan

`Hi ,
    Yeah pepsi’s doing really well , she has settled in great , she is such a loyal pup she stays by ur side and follow’s u everywhere , she’s love’s attention and loads of hugs , and she loves to play with footballs and tennis balls , she is a dote and anyone that gets her will be very lucky
    pepsi chewing.jpg
    DSC00411 (Medium).JPG

janeflan

Pepsi has now had her 1st vaccination & microchip and doing really well

janeflan

Pepsi is doing really well she is a very clever pup and she listens very well , really loving the pepsi girl and anyone that adopts her will too
    pepsi now.JPG
    pepsi 2.JPG
    pepsi3.JPG

janeflan

I am delighted to say pepsi will be going to her lovely new forever home in the morning :D , i’m really going to miss her :cry: but am really delighted shes got a lovely new family to go too :D

Angela1

I am so happy that Pepsi has found a new home. She is a beautiful little girl.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.