Harry – 2yr old Terrier x*HOMED*

Harry – 2yr old Terrier x*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Harry – 2yr old Terrier x*HOMED*

• This topic has 4,865 voices and 57 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

:lol: :lol:

kaydoyle

:D
    IMG_4082 (3).jpg

kaydoyle

IMG_3194.jpg

PatC

Harry is my little commis chef, He watches very attently as I prepare all of our meals, he can even preempt which cupboard that I am going to open next and politely moves out of the way. He is the greatest dog that I have ever had. :D :D :D

PatC

Almost 2 years ago to the day, the most wonderful dog ever came into my life. From the moment I saw his little photo on the website I knew he was "The one". My boy Harry helped me through a very tough time in my life and has been with me through thick and thin, there is not a day that goes by that both himself and his sister don’t make me "belly" laugh.

I just want to say thanks DID! And Happy homecoming anniversary Harry!! :D :D :D
    RainbowHarry.JPG
    Harry Pose.JPG
    Harry bed.JPG

kaydoyle

Ahh…congratulations Pat….they too could not have wished for a better family :D

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Ahh Master Harry I can’t believe that two years have passed since we collected the wet and confused little man………..and look at you now all confident and self assured :)
    It’s great to hear how someone who was once unwanted and disposable once given a chance has become needed, wanted and much appreciated.
    Great Happy Ending.
    Happy Anniversary Harry :P

LuvMyFurKids

Happy Harry Anniversary …..it should be a national holiday!

Its been great since you joined the DID Family….congrats

kaydoyle

Princess Siog & Prince Harry waiting for Santa :D
    IMG_1876.jpg

kaydoyle

IMG_1917.jpg

PatC

3 years ago today I was saved from an uncertain future by DID. I was taken to a lovely foster home where I was well cared for, but within a week I met my new daddies. I call them my daddies but they are really my best friends and we all do everything together..I am even thankful that princess Siog came into our lives, she certainly makes things interesting.
    Thank you DID for saving me and giving me the best home that any dog could dream of.
    Xxxxxxx
    image.jpg

kaydoyle

Congratulations Pat & John…he is one lucky boy :D

Indianna

Go on, try to sit on my chair – I dare you :P

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.