Harper – Terrier x *HOMED*

Harper – Terrier x *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Harper – Terrier x *HOMED*

• This topic has 4,895 voices and 37 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

Haper is in foster with 2 other dogs and I will check with his foster mammy how he is with cats – he is fully housetrained ;)

eoghandeegan

Hi…..Is Harper reserved, I am filling in the application form right now and would really like him

Seems like a very gentle little chap, I have a little boy myself thats 7, about the same age as the girl in the picture…..he seems lke a really lovely dog…..

If he is reserved please let me know…..I am on email or 0872311461 but in work till 5 so can’t take a call but leave a msg and I will reply asap

LuvMyFurKids

Hi Eoghan
    Happy Harper is still looking for his forever family so get your form in asap…

orlad

hey . . just seen harper and he is so cute . . . :D just wondering if he is any good with other dogs as i have an 10 month old rotweiler looking for a friend . . . thanks orla x

LuvMyFurKids

Hi Orla,
    Harper is in a foster family home with two other dogs and he is a happy chappie….better get moving on that application form if you want this beautiful boy to be your second fur kid. Good Luck!

Angela1

Delighted to see there’s interest in this gorgeous chap.

eoghandeegan

Thanks Audrey, I will be sending in my application first thing tomorrow!

sarahjane

If this little beauty is still available for adoption and looking for his forever home i would gladly take him

LuvMyFurKids

Happy Harper is still looking for his forever family so get your form in asap…then your home visit will be arranged by one of our super volunteers and if you are a fit for Harper and Harper is a fit for you then you will get to meet the main man ….but be quick he is generating alot of interest!

eoghandeegan

Hi Audrey

I email my application to you this morning…..hopefully I’m not too late?

If I am I hope he finds a super home and I will be on the look out for another dog that could do with a new home….

sarahjane

Hi I have emailed my adoption form and i would love to arrange a home visit to adopt this little guy

auds

hi i would be very interested in homing Harper, is he still available, thanks, Audrey

kaydoyle

Hi,

Harper is sill waiting for his forever home :)

nicolamk

Any idea how old Harper is?He is adorable. Is he good with very young children? (mine are under 6).

kaydoyle

FROM HARPERS FOSTER MAMMY:

It was with great sadness and happiness that we bade farewell to our friend Harper last night. We got to know and love him very much in the time we fostered him, but we always knew that one day he would be going to his forever family.
    The family collected him and amid the giggles and cheers he went off to Wicklow sitting between the children like a Prince. He behaved very well and the little boy of seven was able to lead him around the back garden and then out to the car.I hope to hear from family and all the fun things they will do. GOOD LUCK to family and Harper. Marie :D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.