Harley – Springer Spaniel x – HOMED…RIP

Harley – Springer Spaniel x – HOMED…RIP

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Harley – Springer Spaniel x – HOMED…RIP

• This topic has 558 voices and 73 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

I love happy endings :D 8-)
    bookends.jpg
    Two little angels plus one.jpg

kaydoyle

Happy Christmas from the boys :D :D
    har.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

If only my little pack would pose for a picture like you well behaved boys

brooksy1501

You must be joking Audrey…it took us 4 attempts to get them to stay there and if you look closely Furby is sulking and Harley is ready to make a run for it (but then Harley is always ready to run for it lol)

brooksy1501

OMG….I’ve just realised it’s exactly 2 years today when Harley was first posted with DID, and it’s such sad reading.

kaydoyle

From Harleys family :D

He is such a funny little boy and we love him to bits. We’ve had him 2 years next week….time flies :-)
    Harley the Legend.jpg
    Harleys Haircut 28 April 12.jpg

brooksy1501

Harley the Legend! Looks like butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth…the photo was taken just before he decided to launch himself snarling and barking at a GSD (the 3rd time he’s done that recently) lol. Talk about embarrasing!

kaydoyle

:D :D
    dogo.jpg

kaydoyle

Happy Xmas :D

brooksy1501

R.I.P. our beautiful boy. Left us suddenly for Rainbow Bridge. We are heartbroken.

kaydoyle

So sorry :(

dogsrule

My thoughts are with you. You gave him 4 years of living a full life. I really enjoyed Harley’s updates and fun filled photos.

LuvMyFurKids

So very sorry to hear your heart breaking news …..all the great memories in time will make this sad time ease.

ladles

So very sorry to read the post about Harley. I remember him so well from the pound, he touched my heart. I can only imagine what you are feeling and I am sure your loss is profound. What a lovely opportunity of life you gave to this beautiful dog. You showed him real love and warmth and he had such a happy time in his last years with you.

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.