Harley – Springer Spaniel x – HOMED…RIP

Harley – Springer Spaniel x – HOMED…RIP

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Harley – Springer Spaniel x – HOMED…RIP

• This topic has 558 voices and 73 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    brooksy1501

Harley and Furby are doing just great. Harley is such a funny little fellow….torments the life out of Furby and is a laugh a minute. Hope the photos work. http://www.slide.com/r/46o2VrOC4D90TM8x … w=original

LuvMyFurKids

Ah what a great picture they look so content and happy with each other……delighted to see they have settle well with each other …..I really think they could be brothers!

kaydoyle

More of this fab pair :D
    furby.jpg

kaydoyle

Another picture :D
    harley.jpg

sufra

… two beauties these pair, they spoiled me rotten when I went to visit. These two dogs could not have gotten a better home x

brooksy1501

Thank you Corinne.
    Come and visit again soon (and get your broadband sorted lol)
    x

brooksy1501

Harley is sitting in his favourite place…snuggled up to me on the sofa. He seems to need so much love and affection and still has such a sad little look on his face. He just sits and gazes up at me for hours and turns my heart over. He still has tummy problems but has had a sample tested and nothing found so we’re now giving him probiotic natural yoghurt and that seems to be helping a lot. He’s a different boy when we’re out and about…flys around like a loonie chasing Furby and tormenting him. They were paddling in the canal yesterday…well Furby was paddling but Harley, with his short little legs, had to swim! We just love these boys to bits. Thank you DID x

brooksy1501

Some new photos of Harley and Furby. Hope the link works…if not you can see them on my facebook page.
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 … 9ab46ef7dd

buzzsmom

Great photos they look like two really happy dogs . The sad look may disappear yet sometimes it takes a while and lets face it it is working for Harley. Nice to see the update.

brooksy1501

Here he is one year after the first post on here (so sad reading those posts). He’s a different boy….no separation anxiety….no squits! and he now loves his daddy as much as his mum! We love him to bits and Furby is more willing to play with him now (but still gets jealous at times).
    Happy Christmas to you all and lots of forever homes in 2011.

[url]http://www.slide.com/r/QBnf7DWy1T9r5I_DT_9_Eb9QClsAUsZ6?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

kaydoyle

Enjoying flyball :D :D
    furbs.jpg

ladles

It is so uplifting to see this fantastic photo of Harley. Thanks so much to everyone who made it possible for this lovely dog, most especially his family.

brooksy1501

This was his very first flyball lesson. The reason he’s so keen to get back to me is because he knew I had a treat waiting for him! Getting him to run the other way for the ball might take some time lol.

ladles

Well its truly a magnificent sight, whatever the reason.

brooksy1501

Thanks. He’s a truly magnificent dog! :D

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.