Hannah- Terrier x.. puppy. 8 weeks old – HOMED

Hannah- Terrier x.. puppy. 8 weeks old – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Hannah- Terrier x.. puppy. 8 weeks old – HOMED

• This topic has 2,388 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    sandracul

This little girl will be wormed , micro-chipped and have at least her 1st vaccination before been re homed, she must be neutered at 6 months old.
    Hannah princess,,.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

OMG……she is a little dote

tara

she is adorable, no wonder laura loved minding her today :lol:
    there will be soooooooo many people lookin to give this baby a loving home.

sandracul

Got this little girl today with her bro and she is so sweet xx :D , loves being in your arms as Laura my niece found out ,, she loves her sleep and hates anyone waking her :roll: . Effy is in mammy mode and loves looking after them :P . Hannah also went over to the newspaper to do her business !! hopefully fingers crossed this will continue,,,
    Hannah asleep on her best friend laura !!.JPG

Indianna

:shock: You look like a pure bred Border Terrier, but you are not. Who cares, what you are is GORGEOUS :D

sandracul

Had a look on the Internet for border terrier , jack Russell mix :o , I think !!! daddy might be a border terrier ;) ;) , judge for yourselves pictures below " who’s the daddy " ???? :lol: :lol:
    border terrier , jack russell x.jpg

sandracul

Hannah is doing really well she is tiny but the boss, loves playing with Effy :) especially the squeaky toys i bought for them . Toilet training is going really good they sometimes follow Effy outside :oops: :oops: . She is a very affectionate , loving girl and loves sitting on anyone’s lap ;) , still loves her sleep,,,
    playing with the new toys,,.JPG

Indianna

:shock: Hannah, do you REALLY need all the toys? I still think there is a significant amount of Border Terrier within. What a little smasher you are. Look out world, Hannah is about (waiting to take over someone’s life) :lol:

sandracul

I think your spot on Indianna the picture above this one is off a border terrier , jrt mix, you would swear it was Hannah , :o .

animalhelper

Hannah is just a gorgeous little woman…. so unusual with striking colours and personality. Proper little terrier who puts everyone in thier place :lol:

sandracul

Well Hannah got her microchip and injection done by Kim and like her brother she was a brave girl,, :( :( , she is soo cute and adorable everyone who meets her loves her i think its because she is sooo small . Loves snuggling in beside you and would stay there all day ;) . Whoever adopts this cutie will be very lucky to get such a happy puppy,,
    I looove my sleep ,,.JPG

sandracul

Well Hannah is off to her forever family tomorrow, :( :( but i know she is going to a wonderful couple , who will absolutely spoil her ,,, and she will give them back lots of licks and cuddles xxx

sandracul

Hannah went off with her new family yesterday :( , have to admit I did find it hard to give her away ,, but I’m soooo happy she went to such a nice family , there was a family get together to greet her ;) so she was in her element . Have a happy life my little squidgy xxx

kaydoyle

Hannah has been joined by her brother Hanson in her forever home :D
    Picture 322.jpg

kaydoyle

:D :D
    Picture 330.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.