hailey 7 weeks old springer x(hopes puppy)happy endings

hailey 7 weeks old springer x(hopes puppy)happy endings

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings hailey 7 weeks old springer x(hopes puppy)happy endings

• This topic has 12,597 voices and 163 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Indianna

We will always have the bond that is Nellie, that will never be broken ;) . She and I have just been out in the garden playing with a rubber ring. She hangs on to that thing like the dickens and LOVES being lifted off the ground. She does a lot of play-growling, it’s so funny. As for home-checking – that is very important. Your report either puts a dog in a home or prevents it ending up in another bad situation. In my humble opinion, I think this is one of the best rescue sites, the work you all do is fantastic and I am so happy to have found DID, keep up the great work and give your best friend, Hailey a big hug from me, she is a lucky dog :D

geordie

Thank you indianna you are so right :) thank you for updating on the beautiful nellie she was truely blessed to have her forever home with you xxxxxx
    p.s hailey now comes on home visits with me great fun she loves it :lol:

geordie

Hi hailey here mammy bought new camera and is playing with it here i am with daddy, cathal who is holding my 16yr old sister cassie and she has the evil eye on me daddy is touching me so i wont chase lol, ciara and Tadgh :D
    018.JPG

kaydoyle

Beautiful :D

geordie

Thanks kathy xx we started back at agility today in national show centre as mammy needs exercise for her fibro wow we were nearly blown away :lol:

Indianna

:D Lovely family photo but missing one, you!. Hope you both enjoy the agility. Your God dog, Nellabi (using her posh name in your honour) has recovered from a recent bout of kennel cough. She wasn’t really ill just that awful cough. We came third out of seven competitors at a fun show at Christmas. Get your kids to find music called the Trish Trash Polka, that is our current music. Hailey is looking very smart 8-)

geordie

Aww no poor Nelliabi hate that kennel cough well my daughter ciara will understand as she got whooping cough at christmas and its called the 100 day cough so will not be gone til march poor nelliabi xxxx, i will indeed tell them about the music and well done on competitions thats fantastic.
    I need to buy myself proper footwear as runners are no good as i am skiding around the course its so mucky :lol:

geordie

Hailey had a beautiful day in portmarnock beach she is very much like her mum tilly a total water baby :lol:
    006.JPG
    030.JPG

Indianna

You are such a happy dog Hailey, enjoying your trip to the beach. You are clearly a much loved girl. Say hello to your lovely family for me :D

geordie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HAILEY AND HER SISTERS HEIDI AND HEATHER WHO IS NOW POPPY AND ALL HER SIBLINGS THEY ARE 3 YRS OLD WOOHOOOOOO :lol: :D
    026.JPG

geordie

Hailey is a beach babe and totally a water babe
    061.JPG
    197.JPG
    198.JPG

Indianna

:shock: Love the first image – the flying, soaking ears :lol: She is having a ball isn’t she? Your God dog has destroyed yet another toy this evening but she did manage a sit stay while I hid what was Dudley’s squeaky duck. Its now just a yellow rag, no stuffing and no squeak. Will have to get him another one :roll: The hunt is on for a toy that Nellie cannot destroy. Any suggestions would be most welcome. Hope you are all well :D

geordie

We are hailey loves being out with her friends who are mostly sighthounds a few german Shepherds . The only toy hailey did not kill was a really tough ball we bought in pet store I will try remember name . My god dog is so adorable but always determined funny baby . Hope you are keeping well too xx

geordie

We are hailey loves being out with her friends who are mostly sighthounds a few german Shepherds . The only toy hailey did not kill was a really tough ball we bought in pet store I will try remember name . My god dog is so adorable but always determined funny baby . Hope you are keeping well too xx

geordie

Hailey dreaming
    image-1375622458158-V_wm.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.