Gizmo – Terrier x – HOMED-

Gizmo – Terrier x – HOMED-

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Gizmo – Terrier x – HOMED-

• This topic has 3,598 voices and 44 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    kyelblue

some more photos of Gizmo
    esma photos 101.jpg
    esma photos 102.jpg
    esma photos 103.jpg

kyelblue

:D This lad is a big baby,loves to roll over, have his tummy rubbed :oops: , he will come over , put his front legs on you,this means i want a hug, he gives the best hugs ever.He is so gentle ,Fawn torments him, :roll: and not once has he lost the head,when he is having a nap,she will come in grab his ear ,eating his dinner and she will push him out of the way.I can honestly say he is a treasure.

ClaireT

What an amazing looking little lad!!!! I adore this little guy!!!!!! So cute!!!!! :)

kyelblue

Gizmo was back with Mark the vet yesterday and he got the all clear :D ,the vet nurse asked about adopting Gizmo,she just loves him, when i went home my friend Gail also a vet nurse arrived wanting to know the details about adopting him,poor lad was kissed,cuddled,pampered :oops: and believe me he enjoyed every min of it :lol: All i can say is it is very had to put on paper how wonderful Gizmo is ,he is the most easy going placid dog,i have ever meet.It was just the two of us yesterdayin the car,and he went in the back of the car and put his head on the front seat ,so i could pet his head,how sweet is that. ;)

kyelblue

We went up the mountains again yesterday and had a great time so much so ,we did not return home for 4 hours!

Gizmo,Sindy and Fawn were in the river,had a blast. Then out and straight into the mud and muck :shock:

Gizmo is so good of his lead,and now jumps back into the car when we are going home. When we got home,they had their dinner and this is what happened next…
    esma photos 106.jpg
    esma photos 105.jpg

kyelblue

oh god my poor feet are killing me :lol:

Mutley

oh god my poor feet are killing me :lol:[/quote:10p3bkwe]
    …so sayeth Gizmo! ;)

kyelblue

thanks mutley

kyelblue

Gizmo and Nick also a did dog were adopted by the same forever family today and everyone was very happy when we all got together,I know Gizmo and Nick are very lucky to be adopted by these lovely people and we want to wish them all a very happy and long life together.we will miss you Gizmo(our teddy bear)

fredisbest

Fantastic news Esma. I know you will miss him but it’s great he has gone to his forever family together with Nick. He’ll have someone to snuggle into just like he did with your two girls. Great outcome for another great dog :D

KarenB

Gizmo has settled in really well with us and especially Nick!! He’s full of the joys! Loving the cuddles as usual.. so friendly!
    Really happy with him – couldn’t ask for a nicer dog! A Big Thank You to all at DiD including Claire and Esma.

KarenB

A few pictures of Gizmo’s first day in his new forever home :)
    20120124_133433.jpg
    20120124_143125.jpg
    20120124_143912.jpg

kyelblue

:D This is just great they both look so happy,relaxed,and they got a wonderful forever family,Gismo you could have pretended to miss us :lol: .I know you are going to have the best life and am so happy for you ,Thank you for the updates .bet you miss sindy and fawn :roll: :lol: :lol:

Mutley

Ah, that’s great news! I didn’t twig until now it was the same Gizmo gone to live with Nick…! :roll: Well done to Sindy and Fawn on their fostering skills…and their Mum too! ;)

kyelblue

:D Hi Karen you must feel safe when you walk in and see the 3 of them asleep, :lol:

I love the photos and would like to say a very big THANK YOU TO BOTH of you,i know both Nick and Gizmo will be very happy and loved with you .How did the first night go? :roll:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.