Gizmo – Terrier x – HOMED-

Gizmo – Terrier x – HOMED-

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Gizmo – Terrier x – HOMED-

• This topic has 3,598 voices and 44 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little man is approx 18mts old and is going into foster with Esma, who will update soon ;) This little man is the father of Clara, Cassie & Cara :)
    Picture 668.jpg
    Picture 666.jpg
    Picture 665.jpg
    Picture 667.jpg

kyelblue

We picked up this handsome lad today,what a sweetheart , is great in the car,with children,other dogs,very gentle.At the moment he is having a good look around and smelling everything.I have just given them their dinner and he is great with his food ,he shares no problem.

kyelblue

Gizmo went to bed at 9pm and slept untill 8am,at about 1am i heard a woof woof and came down to see if he was ok he wanted to go to the toilet,he came back in and curled back up in his bed.The poor sweetheart is on 24hour watch :roll: .Sindy,Fawn are not to sure of him as he is a bit bigger than them and when they play he just dives right in and of course the lil ladies moan :x .He is a great dog,full of fun,loves his hugs.

kyelblue

Gizmo had his shower ,not a peep out of him,but was having none of the hair dryer, :lol: had his breakie and out for a wee :oops: no he could not even do this in peace,Sindy and Fawn watched his every move :roll: they want to play but he is bigger and they are whimps,they are all getting along great,and share each others dinner.Gizmo is so so good .
    esma photos 087.jpg

kyelblue

My cousin Val was here last night,could not believe he is so good,loves to play,and i have not heard him bark once since he arrived,he was so happy to see val,wanted her to pick him up :lol: she did so here are some photos
    esma photos 093.jpg
    esma photos 091.jpg

fredisbest

Esma, What gorgeous photos. Love the one of the 3 together. He seems to have the same temperament as Star. Haven’t heard her bark once. Hopefully he’ll find his forever home very quickly. Mary

kyelblue

we went up the wicklow hills today,had a great time,running and playing .Sindy went into the river,the other two stood back and watched :lol: Gizmo is great on the lead,he is also great off the lead and will come first time he is called,he did not go out of sight,and i am very proud of my lil Sindy for the first time since i got her ,she jumped into the car,
    esma photos 094.jpg
    esma photos 096.jpg

kyelblue

Gizmo is a teddy bear,we went out yesterday and ended up walking in ticknock for two and half hours,they had a great time Gizmo never left my sight once, he loves everyone adults ,children ,other dogs,and i was tallking to some of the lads that cycle there , is so gentle and just loves his hugs,when we came home ,they fell asleep for hours,he loves company so would suit a home with another dog,to be honest Gizmo would suit any type of home as he is such a good dog ,i still have not heard him bark once,one kind loving forever home is his dream,and you will have a dream dog,calm kind and wonderful.

kyelblue

Gizmo is getting microchiped today,i still find it hard to believe he is so good,loves company and hugs ,needs a bit of training on the lead,he just followes me around and will whine if he cannot see me ,so last night we put his blanket on bedroom floor and he slept like a baby

kyelblue

Gizmo got microchiped yesterday,ah not a peep out of him,as i am writing this himself and Fawn are taking turns, draging each other across the kitchen floor on a blanket,again last night he slept on his blanket on the bedroom floor ,as good as gold,so now he is ready to rock and roll,as soon as he finds his forever family,who will love him for the rest of his life,believe me he will give back as much love and more,he is a treasure,he is toilet trained.

kyelblue

This chap is the best dog ,the only one thing that needs sorting is his walking on the lead,apart from that he is great at everthing,sleeping,eating,children,toilet trained,recall,no biting,nipping,,all he wants is to be loved ,feed,a warm bed,and you will get it all back ten fold,he is a big softie,loves cuddles :D

kyelblue

some more photos of Gizmo,and his foster sisters.sindy ,fawn
    esma photos 099.jpg
    esma photos 100.jpg

kyelblue

:D Hi Gizmo here,i cannot move but there is a female behind me!!

God, 2 dogs and one human. What is a chap supposed to do,to get some time out :o

I do understand how they all feel,i mean just look at me!
    I know i know i am just so very HANDSOME :oops: ,CUTE and ADORABLE. It runs in my family. But ladies please ,get in line to admire me.
    So many fans,fame and fortune :lol:

fredisbest

Ah Esma, what gorgeous photos again. They look so happy together. Can’t believe it’s only a week since himself and Star entered our lives. Whoever adopts Gizmo will be getting a dog in a million just like his partner, Star. :D

kyelblue

We went on a long walk in the woods yeaterday,Gizmo was delighted with all the dogs and people as they said hello and had a chat ,everyone said how beautiful ,gentle he is,and they were so right.Gizmo loves to be let of his lead and he will not go out of sight,and on first call he will return.He has great manners,he really is the perfect pet :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.