Gio – Scottish Terrier *Homed*

Gio – Scottish Terrier *Homed*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Gio – Scottish Terrier *Homed*

• This topic has 8,580 voices and 93 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    angjo

Thanks mutley :D :D Naps are an inportant part of the day for my three. :D
    Thanks Marie for Birthday wishes. :lol: :lol: Hamish is in top form. His sister is the image of him and we have met several times on the beach for playdates with Lucy and charlie :lol: :lol: I will put snow pictures up later :D Hamish is one amazing dog and minds Lucy and Charlie. He is great with a big football he head butts it and draws a crowd :D Best wishes to you all at DID. xx

angjo

Hi All :D Here are a few pic’s of Hamish and sister Molly. She is a lovely little girl :D and a snow scene too!!
    John pictures 558.JPG
    John pictures 561.JPG

kaydoyle

Showing off their Xmas outfits :lol: :lol:
    trio.jpg

angjo

Hi enclosing a few photos of Hamish.
    There is one of Hamish watching Crufts. He is a telly addict, mad for tv :lol: :lol: He loves the beach chasing stones and balls. He is a very happy dog and is very devoted to Lucy and Charlie :D :D We are delighted with him and he will be with us a year in June cannot believe it. He is a joy
    Hamish watches Crufts.jpg
    Hamish.jpg
    Hamish1.jpg

angjo

:D
    Hamish and Lucy
    Hamish5.jpg
    Hamish2.jpg

kaydoyle

From Gio’s family :D

Hamish is now a volunteer with Irish Therapy Dogs.We are both in our uniforms here. We visit a local nursing home once a week.The residents love Hamish.
    fio.jpg

Mutley

Hamish, your Scottish brethren Mac and Bonnie are most impressed with your volunteer work, congrats! And of course the residents love you…you’re a Scottie! :D

angjo

Hi All, :D
    Hamish will be with us a year next week, I still remember how excited we were picking him up and bringing him home. Lucy and Hamish are made for one another, soul mates :lol: Hamish is funny and loving and still a mad TV addict :lol: He loves charlie my older collie and is gentle with him. He has grown up alot and in the last few months he has really settled in and his personality is shining through as his confidence grows :D He loves to give us licks and sit on our knee and he does not chew the wiring anymore :lol: :lol: He visits the nursing home once a week and the residence get a chance to pet and hold him and he is great with them. The people are so delighted as many have had dogs and miss them so much.
    He had his summer clip and looks very handsome. He loves the beach chasing stones and footballs. Its lovely to see my three dogs together as they are so happy. :D regards to Mac and Bonnie, hope there will be a reunion at the DID fun Day :D And thanks DID for my beautiful dogs :D xx

angjo

Hamish – ready to play :D
    june 030.PNG

kaydoyle

Hamish had a haircut :D 8-) :D
    ham.jpg

kaydoyle

:D :D
    gio.JPG

Mutley

Hamish, you are one super cool Scottie. 8-)

angjo

Hamish loves your comment :lol: How are your Scottie & Collie clan, are they still fond of gardening ? :shock:

Mutley

Sorry, missed your question! They are all fine and as energetic as ever….oh help! :roll: They prefer butterfly season, as that provides ‘interest’ to the plants! :roll:

angjo

Hamish has taken up a new hobbie on his hols :D
    hamish in kerry.JPG

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.