Gina – collie x pup – HOMED

Gina – collie x pup – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Gina – collie x pup – HOMED

• This topic has 3,059 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little beauty (on the right) is 8 weeks old. She will be wormed, microchipped and have at least her 1st vaccination before rehomed. She must be neutered at 6 mts. old. She will be medium in size when fully grown.
    collie pups 1.JPG

kaydoyle

:D :D
    fluffy.jpg
    fluffy2.jpg

Mutley

What an absolute sweetie! How could anyone resist that face!? :D

sandracul

Got this beauty on Friday she is sooo fluffy :o , her brown eyebrows are so cool looking and she is the more out going one . She is more collie looking than her brother ,, toilet training has improved a lot since Friday :shock: having Effy showing them is helping…
    a wink from gina.JPG

kaydoyle

I think Effy loves her new hot water bottle :lol: :lol:

susiedub

So cute Kathy, you just want to huge them ! :D

amandawalker

I’ve had Gina in my care now for just 48 hours and it’s been such fun to have her and her brother, they are very typical of the Collie breed, lively but so clever. Gina has been playing well with my 3 dogs and enjoying this snowy weather,,she is very good and going outside to the bathroom she has been a quick learner but it’s a work in progress. I will post some photos soon of this stunning puppy, who would be a fine addition to anyones family.

amandawalker

Little Gina has been following me everywhere she is like my shadow she is so sweet and yet confident.She had a great day today with her little brother playing and slipping around in my back garden,she loves playing with my 2 young girls and they love her to bits and whats not to love about this sweet girl.

amandawalker

Well it one week on with Gina and her little bro and it has gone by so quickly,,it’s been such good fun to have pups in the house and such a clever girl like gina,, she is doing so well with her toilet training for such a young pup she is loving the snow and it is hard to get her in she just buries her little head in it, she is full of energy but sleeps all nite for me I have been staying downstairs with them but I don’t even think I need to, she is so adorable and such as stunner this tri coloured collie and will be such a fab family member for someone special
    PB160336.JPG

amandawalker

Gina is doing great today extremly playful with her bro she has the bigger dogs wore out she had a great night no toilet mishaps and is still enjoying the snow however we battle on.

kaydoyle

They are afraid of the kitty :lol: :lol:
    Picture 023.jpg

kaydoyle

This little girl is gone off to her new home with her brother Giles :D

kaydoyle

We met Gina (now Bonnie) and her brother Giles (now Clyde) today and they are a credit to their new family :D They look fantastic and are very settled :)
    collies.jpg
    collies2.jpg
    collies3.jpg
    collies4.jpg

kaydoyle

All grown up :D :D
    Picture 563.jpg

kaydoyle

:D
    bonnieeee.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.