Fizz – terrier x puppy – HOMED

Fizz – terrier x puppy – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Fizz – terrier x puppy – HOMED

• This topic has 4,183 voices and 50 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little girl is 4 mts. old. She is wormed, microchipped and has had 1st first vaccination. She must be neutered at 6 mts old. She is great with other dogs and children :D
    oct pups 670.jpg
    oct pups 671.jpg

amber133

Had the chance to meet this girl and she is adorable, really friendly and great with kids. Loves to play and sleep on your lap. Real litttle charachter :D :D

chelliews

Ah she’s cute. Is she a Yorkie X? How old/young is she?

LuvMyFurKids

She is a Yorkie X and is only 4mths approx and is such a lucky girl to have found her forever family already

Mutley

Wow, that was quick! Fantasic Fizz! :D

kaydoyle

:lol: Fizz is going to her new home with Jen & Rossa who adopted the fab little Pj (now Ozzie) from us last year ;)

jenbear

Just back from the pet shop stocking up. We are so excited to bring this little lady home in the morning. Ollie won’t know what hit him. And you need not worry, you’ll be sick of photos of the pair of them before I finished!!

kaydoyle

This little angel (now Mia) headed off to her new home with her big brother Ollie (formerly Pj) also adopted from D.I.D. :) Be happy little pet :D
    oct pups 680.jpg
    oct pups 677.jpg
    oct pups 678.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Ah Fizz you and your new brother make a very cute couple…..be happy little lady snuggles and kisses

amber133

Good luck in your new home little lady :) xx Keep in touch with lots of updates.

carol08

good luck in ur new home ,, i met this girl the day i collected her she was so tiny and fluffy and just loved being with people,,

jenbear

Well yesterday in our house was a bit crazy (the good kind of crazy!!). Ollie and Mia (we think we’ve settled on Mia) didn’t stop playing all day – chasing, wrestling, more chasing. One would like they were about to tire and the other would launch another ‘attach’. Very funny to watch.

By the time we all went to bed, they were well and truly exhausted, so not a peep from either of them all night. Things are quieter here today but with bouts of chasing and wrestling. We did manage to get a few photos though.

I set up a facbook page for Ollie as a bit of fun and gonna use it for both of them, so here if anyone wants to follow them the link is below.
    [url:x0izqnfp]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001813998836&v=wall[/url:x0izqnfp]

Ok, some photos…
    New puppy 023.JPG
    New puppy 027.JPG
    New puppy 040.JPG

kaydoyle

Oh my god :o They are just fab together – thank you so much :D

carol08

we know who the boss will be :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lovley pics

tara

oh my god,she makes ollie look huge!!!
    they look like a match made in heaven (by dogs in distress:D :D )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.