Fern – jrt x chihuahua -*HOMED*

Fern – jrt x chihuahua -*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Fern – jrt x chihuahua -*HOMED*

• This topic has 1,331 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little girl is approx. 2yrs old, she is tiny (2.3 kg) :o . She is wormed, vaccinated, mircochipped & neutered. She is a gentle little girl and loves other dogs :D
    oct pups 668.jpg

Indianna

:) I hope you are enjoying a nice happy dream Fern, you lok very comfortable and relaxed. You are in good hands.

CFeely

Exactly the same as breed as my Rudi (FKA Tess), JRT x Chihuahua cross and she just loves, loves, loves being under the blankets too!
    what a tiny little cutie :D

kaydoyle

More of this little angel :D
    fern1.JPG
    fern2.JPG
    fern3.JPG
    fern4.JPG

TobysMum

Gosh, this little girl really seems to like her sleep :lol:

seodra

She’s the image of my little jrt Missy ! We’re waiting for a home visit to find her a new bro or sis !!!

Wonder does she like Cats ?? :D

Estelle

JoAnne

What a dote. Also same mix as my boy Sam, but very different looking! A sweetheart! I’m sure she’ll find her forever home soon.

justineemoe

Fern LOVES her sleep – she sleeps alot – preferably while in your arms or on your lap. She is very happy and healthy. She is a cross, she looks like a JRT in terms of her coat and markings though in character and physique she’s really extremely chihuahua! ie – burying under a blanket at any opportunity – and disapearing entirely, v cute! We have a little coat for her which will go with her to her new home as I can’t imagine we’ll foster another little dog as tiny as she is – she is cat sized! She would be a great little companion for someone who’s at home a lot. V affectionate. She would be good in a home with other very small dogs too. As she’s so tiny I don’t think she’d be suitable in a home with toddlers or small children as rough play might freak her out as she’s so small.

stk78

Any idea how she is with cats?

kaydoyle

This little girl is staying with her foster mammy Belinda :D

justineemoe

How’s Fern settling in? I’d say she’s enjoying the cosy comforts and TLC at Belinda’s. Would love to get an update :D

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.