Felix – boxer x pup – HOMED

Felix – boxer x pup – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Felix – boxer x pup – HOMED

• This topic has 2,165 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little man is approx 5 mts. old. He is wormed, microchipped and will have at least his 1st vaccination before being rehomed. He must be nuetered at 6mts old. He will be medium in size when fully grown :D
    brown 2.jpg
    brown 1.jpg

katiemac

I got this guy today !! He is amazing such a little character and LOVES people ! Demands to be on my knee constantly . He keeps Maisie in line telling her off as if he has always lived here.

We have been calling him gordon for some weird reason and he is responding great to it . He will make an amazing dog for someone with or without dogs as he loves attention from both people and dogs.
    IMG_0200.jpg

Alderney

Hey Katie,

So glad this little guy landed on his paws with you. He is just the sweetest natured little guy. He was a pleasure for the 24 hours we had him! He will make a great family pet.

Paul and Rachel

katiemac

Update on this little man . He is doing amazing so friendly , loves going out in the car and follows me around the house.
    My own dog is mad for barking and luckily he hasn’t taken to it . He barks when someone comes in until he sees them and then he is shaking like mad to say hello .
    He is a fantastic dog . Here are some photos of him . He’s hard to catch on the camera because he wants to be sitting on top of me.
    IMG_0229.jpg
    IMG_0225.jpg
    IMG_0224.jpg

lora2509

ah he looks so sweet :) how can you say no to that little face…hopefully he will find a home to call his own soon !

katiemac

well he is doing great!! … loves the snow keeps eating it ! just gonna put some new photos up of him! hes very difficult to get photos of !
    IMG_0291.jpg
    IMG_0284.jpg
    IMG_0282.jpg

kaydoyle

Ahh…he looks great :D

Trinity

Absolute stunner!!!

kaydoyle

This little man got his Christmas wish – he is staying with his foster mammy Katie :D

Mutley

Brilliant! Congrats Katie and Felix. :D

LuvMyFurKids

Ah Katie I can see he charmed his way into your heart and Im sure from the day he arrived he knew he was home even before you did.

katiemac

I am so delighted to have gotten him! love him to bits and he adores Maisie. He is the best Christmas present!

kaydoyle

Felix came to visit with his big sister Maisie to show off his winter wardrobe :lol: :lol:
    Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

What a model dog and a great kisser!

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Congrats Katie he made a good choice.
    I would say Masie is delighted with her new live in boyfriend.
    He looks really good in his new wardrobe.
    At least he will have a very Happy Christmas.
    Thank you for giving him that chance.
    Look forward to lots of happy Christmas pics of him and Masie, she is such a sweetheart.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.