Fawn – 1yr old Yorkshire Terrier X – HOMED

Fawn – 1yr old Yorkshire Terrier X – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Fawn – 1yr old Yorkshire Terrier X – HOMED

• This topic has 2,376 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    kyelblue

:cry: Poor Fawn has to spend another night in the vets,the operation went fine,and she is doing well ,its trying to keep her calm is the problem.Cannot wait to see her tomorrow,Sindy misses her too :lol:

Mutley

Poor Fawn, I’m sure she can’t wait to get back to her pal too! ;) Just got to teach Fawn some relaxation techniques now! :roll:

kyelblue

I have just got off the phone to the vet and Fawn is doing very well,has just been outside, so i hope she will be home tomorrow,thank you for all your wishes. will update tomorrow Esma,Sindy

kyelblue

:D Fawn is home, doing well,i am trying to keep her calm.We are back to the vet on monday,and she will have her coller on for another 10 days but she is in good form.

kaydoyle

This little lady has stolen her foster mammys heart and is not changing address :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mutley

Congratulations Esma! ;) An early Christmas present for Sindy! :D

kyelblue

Well what can i say about Fawn :roll: ,oh she is as mad as i dont know, BUT she is our lil sweeheart n we love her so much.Nothing is safe, :o shoes,slippers ,pillows,socks . When it comes to Fawns sister Sindy they adore each other,and Sindy has come out of her shell so much its great, they sleep,play,eat,everything together.We are a very happy forever family :D

kyelblue

I never thought for one minute, when i picked Fawn up,that i would end up adopting her,but it is one of the best decisions i have made,she is so full of life,so funny :lol: so loving and she loves Sindy her sis so much ,it has made a world of difference having her here as part of our family,Sindy is now such a happy girl, ,Life is GREAT now we have Fawn and we LOVE her to bits Esma,Sindy

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

That is just fantastic news :)
    Funny the dogs are best at choosing their own friends. :P
    Cindy may be getting a chance to have the puppy hood she never had.
    Thank you so much for giving both lovely girls a great home and also for continuing to help by fostering ;)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.