Farah – boxer x puppy -*HOMED*

Farah – boxer x puppy -*HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Farah – boxer x puppy -*HOMED*

• This topic has 3,841 voices and 45 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    buzzsmom

She is a real beauty. Her coat looks like velvet

tracy

we are in the middle of getting our kitchen done and i have to say farah is doing great,very friendly with the work men :D
    P1020013.JPG

tracy

shes starting to blend in with the white floor tiles :D
    P1020001.JPG

rosekearney

Hi Belinda,
    Rose here. I doggysitted your two foster dogs back in Sept. Farah is such a beauty!!! Do you think she would suit my home with my daughter. I think she’d make a great addition to our family. Hope alls well with you :D

rosekearney

We went out to visit this baby today and are over the moon to be adopting her. We’re soo excited and can’t wait to give her all the love and cuddles she deserves. :D

tracy

Beautiful Farah is heading to her forever home on Saturday.
    I have to say i’m not looking forward to handing her over but I know Rose and her Family will look after her well.

tracy

gorgeous farah has just gone to her forever home.i hope she has many happy times :D .cant wait for loads of updates on her.

rosekearney

I can’t tell you how happy we are to have Farah in the family. We have had a fantastic first day with her. Tracy you did such an amazing job with this girl. She is such a dote. We played loads in the snow and she’s loving her new toys and bed. We’ll keep you updated on her, promise. Here’s a pic of her in her bed after a busy day :D
    Autumn 063.jpg

tracy

I’m delighted you put a picture of Farah up so soon although it did bring a tear to my eye.I hope you enjoy Farah’s cute ways and personality as much as I did.
    She really does have a special place in my heart and I’m going to miss her loads but I know she will be looked after well by Rose and her Family.

rosekearney

This girl is soo photogenic i can’t take the camera off her!
    She’s having a ball in the snow and has a new best friend in my sisters golden retriever Millie. They can’t get enough of each other. We have a friend who is an expert in specific breeds coming out next week to give us some tips on training Farah.
    Here’s a few more snaps of Farah on her first week with us. Needless to say, we are loving her!
    Copy of Farah 002.jpg
    Copy of Farah 003.jpg
    Farah 008.jpg

tara

she is so pretty and she looks very happy!!

rosekearney

A few more snaps :)
    Farah 016.jpg
    Farah 013.jpg
    ’10 011.jpg

tracy

ah she looks so happy and content.

tracy

How is beautiful Farah doing?

rosekearney

Hi Tracy!
    I’m only seeing your post now. Farah is doing great. She’s such a sweetheart and is well settled in now. She’s doing well on the lead this week. I keep a few treats in my pocket and they seem to keep her from pulling the arms off me. She’s getting so strong! Filling out a lot too. I just altered her feeding. We were giving her a bit too much but she’s back on track now.
    Shes mad for sticks and balls. Always brings them straight back for you to throw again. I think I’ve heard her bark 3 times since we’ve had her! Very content girl. She’s getting spayed at the end of the month. I’ll post up some pics later :D

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.