Errol – terrier x – 6 weeks old – HOMED

Errol – terrier x – 6 weeks old – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Errol – terrier x – 6 weeks old – HOMED

• This topic has 2,151 voices and 34 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    ColganFamily

Meet Errol! He arrived to us this morning to rejoin his sister Erin. He is adorable – a typical feisty terrier with loads of attitude. Just like his sister, he is tiny and he has a beautiful brindle coat. Since he has arrived, he has taken to crawling under the sofa (where no one else can fit ) and carrying out lightning raids on the paws of the biggies as they walk past!! He is a riot. Errol will be wormed, microchipped and have at least his first vaccine before being rehomed. He must be neutered at 6 months old.
    CAM_0216.JPG

ColganFamily

Amn’t I just gorgeous???
    CAM_0218.JPG

buzzsmom

YES YOU ARE

TobysMum

Such a cutie!

Indianna

:shock: Behind that gorgeous innocent little face there is a world of mischief. Hiding and striking from under the sofa, what a smart little dog you are.

LuvMyFurKids

I am in love with this little movie star and like his name Im sure he will be in like flynn finding his forever home….

ColganFamily

We are knocking SUCH FUN out of this little man! :D He is a demon. Nothing is safe. We "swept" and "washed" the floor this morning with him on the end of the brush and the mop. He has loads of energy, unlike Erin who is much quieter and sleeps a lot more. Errol bounces around the kitchen and nothing is safe – furniture, shoes, laces, every scrap of anything is thoroughly explored!!! :D But he is so much fun. Loves to explore out in the garden and loves to play wrestling with Erin or even Duchess (our little lady!!) at times. A great guy!!!!!
    CAM_0232.JPG

tara

and he looks sooooooooooo innocent :lol: :lol:

ColganFamily

look at me
    CAM_0230.JPG

ColganFamily

This little man is coming on in leaps and bounds. He is a little divil who has developed a passion for our cat’s food – so much so that he sits and cries at the door to the hall where the cat is being fed!! He was having a few problems with the puppy food so I have been mixing it with baby rice for the last day or two and that seems to be doing the trick. At least now I know he is eating enough. He continues to LOVE the mop and the brush and his latest trick is to do Irish dancing at the tapping feet of his foster daddy!!! He is making great strides and he will make some lucky family very happy :D

ColganFamily

Just a few more photos of this little man. He is 8 weeks old today and continues to grow in confidence and mischief on a daily basis! :D He is never happier than when he is wrestling with Erin and they have some great tug of war games with ANYTHING they can get their little paws on. The eating is sorted and he happily devours anything that comes his way now. :lol: A great little man!!!
    CAM_0240.JPG

ColganFamily

How could you resist this little dancer ? ? ?
    CAM_0239.JPG

ColganFamily

Tug of war with Erin . . . .
    CAM_0248.JPG

carol08

Very cute up dates :lol: :lol: They are looking great xx

Mutley

Love the dancing – indeed, how could you resist! :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.