Elvis-1year old tibetan terrier x *HOMED*

Elvis-1year old tibetan terrier x *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Elvis-1year old tibetan terrier x *HOMED*

• This topic has 3,307 voices and 28 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

Brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CFeely

I am so very happy for you Elvis, a little jealous of your new family, but very happy for you :lol: The very best of luck to you in your new home and tell your forever family to put up loads and loads of updates so we can all still look at your beautiful face :D

Mutley, you’re a genius! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kaydoyle

This little man headed off with his new family today :D Be happy and we look forward to loads of updates ;)

TobysMum

Hope you have a very happy ever after Elvis – keep in touch! x

LuvMyFurKids

Elvis has left (his foster’s) building …….be happy little man.

Mutley that was class certainly has the forum "all shook up"

karenwhite

Hi, Elvis’ new family here.. he is currently fast asleep on the couch beside me :D he’s exhausted after his busy 24 hours.

We had a great day with him yesterday, he was full of play, following me everywhere, and sticking his nose in all the cupboards! He had us cracking up laughing last night – barking at his reflection in the window, throwing his ball in the air with his nose to catch, and bringing us little gifts from around the house (a t-cloth, a hat and a shoe!!!)

After a few whimpers and the odd bark last night he settled down well and slept through the whole night to wake up a very hyper boy this morning :lol:
    DSC00004.JPG
    DSC00003.JPG
    DSC00007.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Delighted for you little man how you have come on from the shivering little wreck that came into our care…..

kaydoyle

Ahh…thanks a million for the update…keep the pictures coming ;)

Mutley

Elvis you little darlin’, now you’re no stranger in the crowd but just a big hunk o’ love! Great to see you settling in so well and from the look on your face…I think I’m gonna like it heremy wish came true"! ;)

marguerita

Ah i’m so glad that Elvis is happy in his new home we miss the little fella but really glad to see him happy.
    Love the pics of him please keep us updated on little Elvis.
    Thanks. :D

karenwhite

Elvis has had another busy week.. the poor thing had a tummy bug so we took him to the vet where he was very brave and made a great impression on everyone there! he’s feeling much better now and is back to himself chewing everything and playing with his ball!!

He has settled in very well and is very good at night and doing his business in the garden! he loves to cuddle up with someone by the fire at night and he has plenty of people to choose from!! He has also taken to couch-surfing which we have tried to discourage but he thinks its great fun!!

He loves his walks and is good on the lead, he often is lucky enough to be taken on a run which he is great at!!

We took him to a dog park a couple of times and he races up to the big dogs to play without a bother.. they don’t quite know what to make of him tho :lol:
    DSC00004.JPG
    DSC00005.JPG
    DSC00006.JPG

kaydoyle

Ahh…thanks a million Karen…he looks great :D

karenwhite

Here are some pics of Elvis enjoying the snow!!!
    DSC00005.JPG
    DSC00006.JPG
    DSC00009.JPG

marguerita

Ah he looks like he’s having great fun :D . we are so glad that he is happy with his new family he looks great. Keep the pics of this gorgeous boy coming please :D :D .

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.