Elly 8 week old terrier x *HOMED*

Elly 8 week old terrier x *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Elly 8 week old terrier x *HOMED*

• This topic has 2,715 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    sandracul

This is Elly she will be microchipped, wormed, and have at least 1 vaccination before being re homed. … This tiny little girl is sooo cute couldn’t get over the size off her when i got her :o . She is very friendly and even as tiny as she is she loves to play with her mammy Ezme and Effy ,
    ow im sooo cosy here,,.JPG

tara

this lil girl is THE smallest dog ive ever seen!!
    she is just amazing,she loves to play and then curls up in a tight spot or under the covers for a lovely long snooze.
    very easygoing girl who loves a cuddle and any grub going :lol: :lol:

jenbear

She is just soooo cute, I could just gobble her all up.

sandracul

Just to show how small she is this is her beside a ordinary bottle off lucozade !!! :lol:
    Elly beside a bottle of lucazade,,.JPG
    tiny tot.JPG

Indianna

:o Elly, take your place in the teeny tiny dog club alongside Pax and Bubs. What a little honey you are. :D

Tinao

so cute aww

Mutley

How is the little princess doing? :)

sandracul

Elly is doing great , she got her first injection and microchip done today and she was a very brave little girl :P . Effy loves her sooo much and they chase each other around the house and after, Elly normally ends up cuddled into effy for a snooze ;) . I’m looking for a collar for her and cant find one !! even cat collars are tooo big :lol: :lol: . She is a fantastic pup and would make a fab pet for anyone…
    My closeup !!.JPG

sandracul

Well little Elly is doing great she gets very upset when we go out for our walks and she has to stay at home, :( . This little girl really thinks she is a giant and tries to take on my cat :twisted: ,, but have to say she is so entertaining to watch :lol: .
    My new collar..JPG

tara

had so much fun with this girl today, she is a typical wiggly teeny tiny girl who loooooooooooooooves people (cats, not so much :lol: :lol: )
    for a puppy she is confident and so very funny!!!!

LuvMyFurKids

Elly had very special visitors this evening ……she meet her forever family and they can’t wait till she becomes the newest member of their family.

Mutley

Princess Elly, delighted for you and your new family-to-be! :D It won’t be long before your Mum is in her forever home too…hmmm, I wonder what rhymes with Ezme…!? ;)

sandracul

Yes this little princess has found her perfect family :D , it was love at first sight for everyone ,, so tomorrow she is off to her fab new family where she can be spoiled rotten ;) ;) ;) .

TobysMum

That’s great news. Have a very happy ever after Elly. x

tara

Oh I will miss going up to visit her oops I mean my sister!!!
    Best of luck with your fab new home my little Pocket Puppy :lol: :lol:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.