Ellen – Red Setter *HOMED*

Ellen – Red Setter *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Ellen – Red Setter *HOMED*

• This topic has 2,521 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little angel is in foster with Sinead :D

jdogs2010

oh god another beauty! :)

sineadhh

Both these little beauties are getting on great! Sleeping right through the night without making a noise and the crate is always spotless. Doing well on the toilet training but have had a few accidents in the house but they are only babies! They love their bed, toys and the kitten and follow Bruce everywhere!

Mammy Bruce

Ellen is a little bit bigger than her sister:

The two girlies! (Ellen on the left, Ella on the right)

sineadhh

These two little puppies are still here with me. They were reserved for a family but unfortunately it fell through!

These little girlie’s are getting bigger by the day and are having great fun playing with Bruce and Ollie the kitten, they did a bit of gardening the other day! :)
    They already know how to sit and give the paw and we are working on down at the moment. Whoever gets these beauties will be very lucky as they are just the sweetest!

I will update with photos soon.

Any update regarding the two irish setter babies? any pic? Have they found their forever family?

Thank you.
    P

victordude

Oh these girls are so beautiful, I thought that they had been homed, are they still looking to be adopted? I have been homechecked and approved, i would love to meet Ellen or Ella. Please can you let me know if they are still looking for their forever homes….

sineadhh

Just thought I would put up some more pics of the little ladies!

As mentioned in an earlier post, they already know how to sit, give the paw and lie down and are the most easy going pups! They walk brilliantly on the lead and are toilet trained.

Who ever gets these babies will be very lucky!!!

clairef

WOW those two girlies are stunning examples of Red Setters. Setters can be a great choice for an active family who are looking for a pet to have fun with and who will get involved in all family activities. They are loving and affectionate family dogs who love everyone and can be great companions and playmates for kids.

Those two lassies are a credit to you so so shiny and faces of pure happiness! Hope their forever families will be along soon!

nelson

Ruby is such a beautifull dog! Went to see her today so hopefully we’ll have her in the next couple of days! We fell in love instantly with her. Such a loving dog and so gentle! So excited to have her here with us! :D

sineadhh

Well my little Ruby went off to her WONDERFUL forever home yesterday! It was well worth the wait as she has found the perfect family to call her own!

She has a new best fur buddy, called Che to play with and loads of humans to call her own! :) She settled in straight away and looked like she had been there all her life! (little turncoat!:)

Best of luck little lady, you were a pleasure to foster and can’t wait to see your updates!

Lots of love xxxxxxx

sineadhh

Ruby with her new family! :D
    mail-1.jpeg
    mail.jpeg

sineadhh

Ruby in her new home!
    mail-2.jpeg
    mail-3.jpeg
    mail-4.jpeg

sineadhh

Ruby
    mail-5.jpeg
    mail-6.jpeg

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.