E.J – Shih Tzu – Reserved

E.J – Shih Tzu – Reserved

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings E.J – Shih Tzu – Reserved

• This topic has 1,881 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    gary66

Hi everyone. My name’s Gary & this is my first ever post on the DID Board. Exciting! Just to let ye know that lovely little EJ, the shih tzu, arrived over to me in Cork St. You can see his pic on the Urgent Action needed section.

Anne, one of the volunteer walkers, kindly kept him for a few hours yesterday until I got back to the city. He’s a real dote & very easy to keep at home. Just brought him for a nice early Sunday walk to local park, he was delighted & loves a little run about. Very easy on the lead. He just curls up on the rug at home & is happy out!

Just in case any of ye out there know someone who drives from Dublin to Rush, North Co. Dublin, could you ask them to get in touch. If interested, I can contribute money towards petrol costs for a lift for me & little pooche, as I do need to visit my elderley mum who lives there. She lives by herself and does rely on visits from me from time to time. I don’t have a car & public transport will be off limits to me for the time I have EJ. I’m not working at the moment so am flexible most times to go & come to any point in the city to meet for a lift! Would be very grateful and really appreciate if there is anyone that’s interested in bit of canine company & little financial input towards the journey!

Please contact/text me on 086 172 93 93 if there’s any info in this regard.

I will try & post some pics soon, gotta sort out my digital camera first! Thanks a million, all the best. Gary Brady

kaydoyle

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.