Dooley – 4mt old terrier *HOMED*

Dooley – 4mt old terrier *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Dooley – 4mt old terrier *HOMED*

• This topic has 1,068 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little one is tiny :D He will be small to medium when fully grown. He will be wormed, vaccinated & microchipped before going to his new home. He must be neutered at 6 months old.
    oct pups 618.jpg

Tbyrne

Well this little boy is here with us for the past few hours and he is just settling in ;)
    He is a gorgeous little fella but he is not as tiny as he is in his profile photo-i guessing it was taken a good few weeks ago :lol: :lol:
    He is now around 15-16 weeks old and he has biggish paws :)
    He is great with kids and gets on well with other dogs-not sure about kittys just yet but will keep posted as i get to know this baby better ;)
    He has had a little bit to eat but isnt too pushed on food right now but ill try again later although he is drinking fine :)
    I will update as i get to see his personality shine through and will hopefully get photos up later but he is a fab boy and will make a super little addition for any household :D :D

Tbyrne

This baby is fast asleep in his bed right now-here are a few photos taken tonight :)
    Dooley photos 029.JPG
    Dooley photos 013.JPG
    Dooley photos 004.JPG

Tbyrne

little angel ;)
    Dooley photos 022.JPG
    Dooley photos 025.JPG
    Dooley photos 035.JPG

Tbyrne

Well i really blown away by this little angel :)
    He is settling in well and for a puppy he really is so dosile and easy going-he enjoys just pottering about and lying in his bed ;)
    He had his breakfast and ate nearly all of it so were happy to see his appetite is good ;) And best of all-i thought he would whine a bit during the night but he slept the whole night and didnt wake until 6;45 :D
    Great little fella altogether-glad he is staying with us until he has his Happy Ending :) :)

Tbyrne

Just a little update on this fab boy- He has settled in well here and is getting on great with our little dog and his feline foster sister -So no probs there ;)
    He was so good again during the night and his bed has been dry when we get up-so he is great at holding his peepee until he goes outside ;) He is brilliant with kids and other dogs and enjoys his food and the odd treat-he really is a super little boy :D

Tbyrne

Well this little fella is due to go to his new folks on Tuesday :D
    We are delighted for this angel as he really is a fab little boy-i just know he is going to be spoiled rotten ;)
    He has been an absolute pleasure-no bother at all and i wish the little fella and his new folks all the happiness in the world :)

Tbyrne

Well the Delightful Dooley went off happily wagging his tail today :)
    He was in great spirits and i got a big sloppy goodbye kiss as he was going :P :P :P Farewell little friend and always be happy ;)

LuvMyFurKids

Well this little chap has got his paws well and truly under the table ….and his new forever mum Helen and dad Kevin wrapped around his little paws…..chewing everything he can get those paws on but so adorable and loves attention and gives kisses galore….be happy little chap – new name is Alfie and if this evening was anything to go by he is one well looked after fur kid!

Tbyrne

So glad to hear Alfie settled in well-i just knew he would as his new parents are fab-he really did fall on all 4 paws :D
    Sending big hugs your way Alfie and big Hello to your new folks ;)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.