**Donations Needed To Fund Operation For Pups**

**Donations Needed To Fund Operation For Pups**

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings **Donations Needed To Fund Operation For Pups**

• This topic has 2,910 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

These 3 unfortunate puppies need eye operations to remove Cherry Eye & Entropian (A very uncomfortable condition which causes the eye lashes to turn in and scrape off the eye). All together it will cost €912.

Although they are in the care of two wonderful people in rescue, we are funding the operations as we could not take them in at the time due to lack of fosterers. They are only 5 months old.

If you can help to fund it, no matter how small a donation, you can paypal DID directly or if you would prefare to send cheque/cash please PM me for details.

]~*~ THANK YOU ~*~

ladles

Poor little babies, it looks very sore. Hopefully they will feel more comfortable after the operation.

amber133

Poor babies…… They look really sore :(

I can donate some money towards the operation but dont have paypal as ive no lazer card, so if you could pm me the information as to who i send money/postal order to.

Tanks

xx

martinac

Hi,

Maybe some of the money raised in the table quiz held last week could be used for this operation? It would be great to save these little guys from their suffering..

/Martina

carmel

i dont know how to use pay pal but I could send money to account . i want to help these poor babies

animalhelper

Forgot to add you can also donate directly into our account, details are below, but please let me know if you are so we can keep track on how much we are raising. Thanks to everyone who has helped so far! :)

Acct Name: Dogs In Distress
    Bank: A.I.B. Dunboyne, Co Meath, Ireland
    Acct No: 10128011
    Sort Code: 93-23-96

animalhelper

Puppy Sandwich!

While we are still raising money for the puppies op, the surgery went ahead yesterday as they were so uncomfortable. The surgery went well and they are getting on great! So far we have recieved €200 so please keep your donations coming, even a few euro will contribute hugely, it all adds up! :D

Thanks! :)

carmel

i have some money collected for marathon i can forward for the little guys will i do that?

animalhelper

So far we raised €250 – Thanks a million! Only €662 to go!

mimi

How much is left to go?

animalhelper

€572 to go!…….

Mary

Hope these little guys are finding life more bearable after their ops.. thanks for making sure they were taken care of..even without reaching the funding target

Mary

mimi

How much is left to go now?

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

472.00 left to go.
    We wil have some new photos this coming week to let you all see their progress and how happy and comfortable they are feeling now.
    Thanks to all who have helped them so far its made a hugh difference to them.

EGAR

Macy and Darcy have been rehomed (Macy was the only one out of the litter who’s had no eye problems). Darcy went today to her new home in Co Cavan. Moby and Dick are still here but there is a HC pending for Moby. As Dick is special needs (his vision is impaired) he will go into foster care next week). Many thanks to all who helped.

Here is a pic of Darcy with her new owner, taken today:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.