DOGS IN DISTRESS FUN DAY 2010

DOGS IN DISTRESS FUN DAY 2010

New Home Forums DID Dogs Fundraising & Volunteers Events DOGS IN DISTRESS FUN DAY 2010

• This topic has 9,589 voices and 82 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    JayandAoife

A few shots from yesterdays fantastic fun day….
    CRW_6428.jpg
    CRW_6432.jpg
    CRW_6529.jpg

JayandAoife

…a few more…
    CRW_6768.jpg
    CRW_6909.jpg
    CRW_6637.jpg

JayandAoife

….and a few more!
    CRW_6644.jpg
    CRW_6830.jpg
    CRW_6460.jpg

We all had a great day yesterday & thanks to all the Volunteers for all your hard work :D
    033.JPG
    038.JPG

TobysMum

Let me add my thanks to all those involved in the Fun Day yesterday, it was a huge undertaking and a great deal of work went into the preparation and running of the day – well done to all. Taffy was chuffed to be nominated and be one of the prizewinners in the rescue dog of 2010 category and of course, I was a very proud mammy.
    Taffy and I had a great time and we really enjoyed meeting all the faces behind the names (both 2 and 4 legged!). Among those we met were the lovely Wilbur who is a little sweetheart – he was keeping Claire in his sights all the time – there was no way he was moving from her side :) Then we happened to be sitting beside Belle at one stage – in fact it was she who recognised Taffy first – she looked so happy and settled in with her new family. Some others I’ve been following on the website and was delighted to have the opportunity to meet were Buster, who is such a cutie with those lovely big trusting brown eyes, the gorgeous Toto who you would just want to pick up and run away with and I was thrilled to see Oscar who was a very worthy winner in the rescue dog category. Aoife and her sister Emer came along with the little Xena who is just adorable (and brought me a very welcome muffin from Avoca – thanks a mill)!

I was thrilled to meet Joan and her family who immediately recognised Taffy (Scruffy as he was then) from when they fostered him when he was a pup. Thanks a mill Joan for sending on his ‘baby’ photos – it’s great to have them. Linda, thanks so much for the lovely video show of the day it was great to see Taffy featured doing his one and only trick :D Looking forward to next year already – we’re going to start working now on some new tricks to wow the judges!
    DSC00355.JPG

Jenny

To all who came and supported the DID Funday a really big THANK YOU. We had a wonderful time and we hope you did too. Keep in touch on the site and we’ll do it all again next year :D

angjo

Hamish Pup Idol 2010 :lol: :lol:
    My old boy Charlie who I have for the last seven years aged 14 years. He is a rescue and the gentlest old soul you would ever meet.
    He is kept busy with Hamish and Lucy.
    It was great to meet everyone :lol: :lol:
    Dogs in distress 029.JPG
    Dogs in distress 037.JPG

bowie

Bowie (bianca) had a great day yesterday we were delighted to win best female puppy, every dog was a winner well done to all.

kaydoyle

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who volunteered and attended the funday yesterday, its was a fantastic ;)

carobells

It was great to see the turn out yesterday! We had a fab day and Diesal was given an extra treat for coming 2nd in Golden Oldie competition;-) My 3 slept for the rest of the evening when we got home as they were exhausted from their big day out :-) Looking forward to next year already :D

Maria

On behalf of Alvin and his sisters we just wanted to say thank you to everybody who organised and attended such a fun day yesterday. All 5 of us had a great time and Alvin was delighted with all the attention and of course his special mention. Alvin, Rosita and Nina slept all the way to Cork and they didn’t get out of bed until after 5pm!! (I wish I could have done the same :D )
    Great job everyone and thanks for sharing the lovely pictures.
    We can’t wait for the 2011 Fun day!

JayandAoife

hi everyone, kathy asked me to post as many of the photographs from the Fun Day I had time for, so here are 77 of them! I’m terrible with names so I’m hoping admin can fill in the missing comments for me, I should have brought a pen and paper with me on sunday, sorry…
    CRW_6399.jpg
    CRW_6407.jpg
    CRW_6411.jpg

JayandAoife

CRW_6412.jpg
    CRW_6430.jpg
    CRW_6435.jpg

JayandAoife

CRW_6441.jpg
    CRW_6442.jpg
    CRW_6444.jpg

JayandAoife

CRW_6445.jpg
    CRW_6447.jpg
    CRW_6472.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.