Dogs in Distress Fun Day 2009!

Dogs in Distress Fun Day 2009!

New Home Forums DID Dogs Fundraising & Volunteers Events Dogs in Distress Fun Day 2009!

• This topic has 5,881 voices and 58 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    puds

Fantastic day, well done all who organised it!!!! Heidi was exhausted was annabelle, afraid annabelle tried the agility course instead of heidi :lol:

Thanks to everyone for all the hard work involved in making today so succesful.We had a great time. :D :D :D

martinac

what a great day and so nice to meet all the rescues again..very well organised and a great venue..hope lots of money was raised on the day!! well done all!

ColganFamily

Brilliant day 4 the short time we were there!
    our 2 enjoyed the fun with other doggies ! :)
    Tigra although did not like the doggie attention just the human attention . She even got to meet her brother , baxter (previously Zack) who we recognised by their similar colouring ! Over all seemed 2 be a very productive day ! :D well done 2 all involved! ;)

bramble

Well done to everyone for organising this, it was a great day out.

Sorry that the huskies had to stop so soon, who knew that the sun would come out with such ferocity at 3 o’clock on a late September afternoon :o But, I hope that all of the kids (big and small) that wanted a ride on a husky ‘sled’ managed to get one, I think we covered everybody.

animalhelper

It was a FANTASTIC day, very enjoyable! Needless to say Henry and Hailey have been sleeping non stop since they came home yesterday, they are so tired after all the excitment, think it will actually be a challenge getting them to go for a walk….. makes a change :lol:

Anyone who took photos PLEASE post them up, or you can email to me at animalhelper@dogsindistress.org and I’ll pop them up. Dying to see them. :D

Thanks to everyone who came!!

Jenny

What a wonderful day. Many thanks to all who organised and supported this great day out. And Kim it would be a challenge to get me to got for a walk today – I’m shattered but in a nice way. :)

Groundforce

What a brilliant day! BENJI enjoyed it thoroughly, even though he pretended for a while not to! He was thrilled to bits with his prize and has been playing with the toys this morning. He was shattered and slept on top of Tilly all the way home! It was great to meet everyone again and for them to see how well he is and what a handsome boy he has turned into! I reckon by next year’s show he will be doing the agility course!! :lol: He was particularly delighted to see his real mummy Marie (I am only his forever guardian…she will always be his mummy!!)

Well done to everyone at DID for all their hard work. Events like that don’t just happen on their own. And again, to Marie and everyone who looked after Benji along the way….THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Eibhin, Tilly, Roly & BENJI!!

Roverdil

I only managed to drop by for a little while (with no dogs in tow) but it looked like a brilliant day and a great turnout…and I got to say hello to some gorgeous doggies. Would love to have stayed longer.

Well done to all involved…

animalhelper

PHOTOS :D

FANCY DRESS TIME

KIMMY NOW CAMMI – FEMALE DID DOG 2009

THE NAME IS BOND……..HENRY BOND ;) MR GOLDEN OLDIE 2009

KAS

missymoo

Well done to all who organised the day! We had a great day. Denny thought it was fantastic, he was exhausted from all the excitment :) Hopefully next time our own guys can come along too. Looking forward to the next one already! Photos look great!

edel

Thankyou D.I.D. for such a great day yesterday, It was fantastic to see so many rescue dogs fit & happy. Alvin & Cooper had a ball & while Cooper was a little overwhelmed, Alvin took it all in his stride, they also got the chance to see their long lost brother Theo, who was adorable, we got lots of photos(which i will post soon) so thakyou again for fab fun day. Cant wait till next year!!!.
    Edel,Vincent
    Alvin & Cooper x :)

kaydoyle

angjo

Well done to every one in DID. We really enjoyed the day. My dog charlie had a great time. It is so heart warming to see so many happy dogs who have had a second chance at life because of you all.
    Angela, John & Charlie :D

kaydoyle

Simon, Alvin and Theo met up at the fun day :)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.