Dogs in Distress Fun Day 2009!

Dogs in Distress Fun Day 2009!

New Home Forums DID Dogs Fundraising & Volunteers Events Dogs in Distress Fun Day 2009!

• This topic has 5,881 voices and 58 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    martinac

If I can take a book I can sell some privately also? any help needed on the day..am here to offer ..:))

clairem

Hey,

We would love to go to this with our dogs but could someone please confirm if unmuzzled restricted breed dogs are allowed this year? I’d love to take my DID staffy but I would never put a muzzle on her :cry: She wouldn’t hurt a fly.

I was hoping she would win the waggiest tail competiton this year!

Claire

Laura

I am hoping to bring Roxie to it this year – last year she was still nervous but I think this year she would be more then able to cope with everyone and the dogs.

lorrilou

ohh i’ll be there with bells on :D most excited .. always a great day out

Laura

Oh Lorraine we going to let the rotties loose – Ella can do her herding :lol:

Curly

Hope to see everyone there tomorrow!!
    First competition kicking off at 12.30 – pup idol.
    Please come and show your support for Dogs in Distress!!

bramble

Really looking forward to this tomorrow. Van is all loaded, ready to go – except for the dogs of course :D

Hope to see loads of familiar faces and meet new friends.

MARYMAC

Looks like weather is going to be great for tomorrow, fed up as cant go cos I have pneumonia, and wanted to show abby off and meet lots of lovely doggies and people.

have a great day everyone,

Mary Mac, Gerry & Abby.

dogluvers

What a great day… We had a blast fair play to all involved in orgainising it… Cleo loved all the attention.

clairem

Thanks to everyone for organising a great day!! Buster, Suzie, Lola and all us humans had a brilliant time :D

okellyca

It was great to meet people and finally put faces to names :) Thanks for organising it everybody, Boo & Holly had a great time too.

fayres

It was a great day alright- a brilliant location with plenty of space for all the activities. Great to see all the doggies trying out the agility course – loads of budding agility champs out there methinks. :lol: Ellie’s wrecked after all the excitement :P Well done to all concerned ;)
    Fidelma

We had a brill day! Pip slept all the way home in the car he was exhausted after having so much fun! He is still snoring! :lol:

We enjoyed the day very much. Merlin is "sniffed out" He collapsed in the Living room and has not moved much, except for his dinner and evening walk.
    Martin

clairef

It was a really great day, amazing to see all the happy doggies that DID has helped. My boyfriend was bowled over with all the doggie people I think he finally understands that its not just me!!

Deelo our dobie had a ball he has been asleep since we got home I could barely wake him up for his dinner! His little legs are goin ninety in his bed he must be dreaming of all the new pals he met today!

thanks to everyone for their time and advice today!

Also Cathy, your babies are so so so so cute, fair play they are a credit to you!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.