Della & Boo (2 female Shih Tzu’s) – 5yrs old *HOMED*

Della & Boo (2 female Shih Tzu’s) – 5yrs old *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Della & Boo (2 female Shih Tzu’s) – 5yrs old *HOMED*

• This topic has 2,334 voices and 13 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This lovely little pair are totally attached and will need to be homed together. They are a funny little pair who love other dogs and children.
    feb_2011_Bela_and_Boo_010.JPG
    feb_2011_Bela_and_Boo_012.JPG
    feb_2011_Bela_and_Boo_013.JPG

kaydoyle

This little pair are gone into foster with Belinda, who update soon :D

kaydoyle

These little angels have settled in great with Belinda :D
    Picture 128.jpg
    Picture 129.jpg

belindaj81

Well these two are just adorable girls. Bella is the black and white one and Boo is the cream and white one. They are totally attached to one another. They were very shy and a little depressed when they came here, but they are slowly coming round. This pair would make a great addition to any family and are great with other dogs and love my kids. They are very good at night and just snuggle into each other.

Just over there bath

One big happy family :D

belindaj81

These two babies are so lovely. They would have to be homed together as they are so attached. They are so good, and are just really easy going dogs. when Boo is waiting for a treat she twirls around in a circle with excitment and gives a little bark :D so funny. Great in he car, great with kids, great in the bath and loved being brushed, great with other dogs, just great all round, i hardly know they are there…..god i wish my kids were that good :lol:

Snuggle time with myself…

Trinity

Oh gosh they are so cute :)

kaydoyle

These two lovely Shih Tzus are so good together. They are good company for each other and really gentle and easy. They love being around people and are really happy to go for walks. They are eating and sleeping well. They are obedient and understand commands well. They are relaxed and content. They are calm and can happily run around in the garden, or sit in the sun and have a snooze. They have been really good with the children and are so easy to love.The first thing, any children who visit us say, is……." I have dogs just like that on my ds Dogs game." Even though it may seem like two dogs together is hard, these two are so used to each others company,which makes it easy: and it is cute watching them copy each others behaviour. If one gets patted, the other quickly comes for hugs and pats."me too, me too". It is really sweet.

Jenny

Though I try not to have favourites I just love this wonderful pair :)

kaydoyle

This fab pair met their lovely new family yesterday and going off to their new home on Friday :D

Trinity

They couldn`t have went to a better home :) (I just assume this is the family I did home visit for :D )

Jenny

I’m so happy for this wonderful paid. Lots of love and luck in your new home ;)

kaydoyle

:D :D
    Picture 179.jpg
    Picture 178.jpg

Jenny

Many thanks for the photos, lovely to see these girls settled and contented on their walk.

kaydoyle

More of this fab pair :D
    2delbo.JPG
    3delboo.JPG
    4delboo.JPG

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.