Dani – 6 wk old lab *HOMED*

Dani – 6 wk old lab *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Dani – 6 wk old lab *HOMED*

• This topic has 6,531 voices and 60 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    PaulaMcG

The newly named Jessie!
    Shes been gettin on well in her new home. Shes a quick learner and now just sits on front of you if she sees you have something she wants! Gettin on well with her new sister Sandy but cries when she leaves the house!
    Slept very well last night she kept me awake with her snorin but she has setteled in fine and i think wil be very happy here!
    Thanks to everyone who helped get this little girl back on her feet!
    44898_10150281648160022_700980021_15203279_7584895_n[1].jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Fab photo ……her expression is I picked up the ball to play and you picked up that square thing that doesn’t even bounce… come on!

kaydoyle

More of this beauty :D
    2dani.jpg
    3dani.jpg

ciarsdublin

This little darling is getting on great! Sandy (our other dog) has really taken to her and is starting to look a bit younger ;)
    She is having a few accidents but generally goes outside all the time cause Paula knows the impending signs of her needing to go out to the loo :) She loves following scents and usually has her nose to the ground following something in between play time and nap time!
    Cant wait until she gets her 2nd vaccines and can start going outside to the big bad world!

kaydoyle

Look how big this beauty has got :o
    10dani.jpg
    9dani.jpg
    7dani.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Sandy looks like your little sis is having a great time living with you…..and she is getting big….hope you are keeping her in her place though….(Fab photos)

PaulaMcG

Hi all!
    This little one is getting on so well! she’s full of energy. However last week we did end up in UCD emergency clinic she got stung by a wasp and had an allergic reaction. Her whole face swelled, she looked like a pug!she was fine though,she got a steroid injection and was on her merry way!
    Her and Sandy play together all the time and she even gets visits from her cousins Tilly and Cody!she only got her second vaccine last week so have only started going on adventures outside the house, as soon as she hears the door she expects to be going outside!

She has doubled in size since we’ve gotten her so can only imagine what size she will be in another few weeks!
    She was out in the park today with Sandy, Tilly and Cody and is now fast asleep at my feet.
    She has mastered a few tricks and is definitely food driven!
    getting on great though and is happily part of our family!

ColganFamily

Oh Paula she looks FANTASTIC!! And hasn’t she got big? So sorry to hear about the wasp incident – the poor baby. Did she howl? Thrilled to see her growing up so happy and content. She will surely be a big dog but with 4 big louts of my own, size is really irrelevant – it’s the personality that counts and Dani, sorry Jessie, has personality in spades!! Thanks so much for the update, Paula.

kaydoyle

:o :D :o :D
    xmasdani.jpg
    xmasdani2.jpg
    xmasdani3.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Oh Jessie Mc you have grown so much but you still have your charming puppy look….fab photos

ColganFamily

Paula, Jessie looks absolutely beautiful just as we knew she would be. :D She has certainly grown but the eyes and the expression in the last photo are EXACTLY as I remember our little Dani!!! :lol: Thank you so much for the updates and keep ’em coming. Give Jessie a HUGE hug from all of us here and tell her that Sam, Tigra, Mollie and Casper send big wet licks and kisses her way. :D

ciarsdublin

Just a few photos and hopfully a video of Jessie aka Dani :)

[/url:18sefdg3″>

ColganFamily

She has got HUGE!!! Thrilled to keep track of her. :D

kaydoyle

:D :D
    2danni.jpg
    1dan.jpg

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Jessie looks fantastic and seems to be having a ball…………but I love the bay, what a well behaved horse and a good looking one too ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.