Dani – 6 wk old lab *HOMED*

Dani – 6 wk old lab *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Dani – 6 wk old lab *HOMED*

• This topic has 6,531 voices and 60 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This little girl was ""BOUGHT" today and after 4 hrs. her new ""family" have decided they dont want her :evil: :evil: :evil:
    She now needs urgent foster. Please if you can help contact Kathy on 086 3696413 ;)
    oct pups 603.jpg

kaydoyle

She is only tiny :D
    oct pups 604.jpg
    oct pups 605.jpg

nicolamk

She is exactly what i have been looking for could i meet her have been home approved already.

kaydoyle

Hi Nicola,

If you contact Audrey, she will organise this ;)

kaydoyle

This tiny little girl is lost and so sad :( The Colgan family have kindly offered to take her into foster where she will have plently of canine & human company ;)
    oct pups 607.jpg
    oct pups 606.jpg

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

This little girl will not be ready for adoption for three weeks as she needs to go through the usual protocol when we have no history.
    She will need to be wormed, have a change of food and start her vaccinations. All this will naturally cause some upset so she needs to be in our care during this process.
    She also has not been weaned properly from her mum so she needs adjustment and play time with other dogs to get her up to speed on dog
    language.
    Just remember if you are thinking of applying for this puppy………think long and hard as to what you can offer her as I have no worries about what she has to offer 8-)

ColganFamily

This little baby arrived here this evening and she is a STUNNER!! Pure baby puppy with the offbeat little run that all baby puppies have. We are in love already. She is adjusting to another new set of surroundings and I am sure it isn’t easy for her but all my mob are being very patient with her – and gentle (well relatively). She and Calvin are firm friends already and they have just finished a good hour of wrestle / chase. Both unconscious now to build up the reserves for Round 2. Looking forward to getting to know Dani a little better in the next few days. Will keep you posted.

Mutley

Ah, Dani is such a pet! Sounds as though she will get just the TLC and attention she needs now. Looking forward to reading about her development in the coming weeks!

ColganFamily

"Here I am asleep with my new best buddy, Calvin. I had a great night’s sleep and I never cried – not even once! Just had my breakfast and off for a nap. It’s a hard life being a puppy!!!"
    CAM_0186.JPG

ColganFamily

Whoever decided that 6 weeks old was a good age to leave their mammy had it all wrong! This little baby is SO needy – of both canine and human company. She seeks out the dogs for play and curls up and cries at the feet of the nearest human when she wants to go to sleep. You have to actively ‘put her to bed’ just like you would a human baby. I am sure this isn’t news to all of you but I have never had such a baby puppy. To be fair, she is eating great, playing away, sleeping through the night and taking no guff from any of her foster siblings. It’s just when she cries to go to sleep and needs you to sort that out for her with cuddles and company, you are reminded just how young she really is. She is the most adorable creature and I feel so lucky to have the chance to take care of her for a little while.
    CAM_0190.JPG

ColganFamily

"I love to snuggle with the teddy Kathy and Nicole gave me!!!"
    CAM_0191.JPG

Mutley

I reckon teddy has gone to a very good home – next to Calvin, I’d say Ted is Dani’s best friend! ;)

ColganFamily

This little angel is thriving! She has become really playful and is becoming quite an independant young lady. She shakes the hell out of every tug toy in the house and challenges all comers to take it from her, she has found out how much fun you can have with a ball and when she robs something she shouldn’t have, she takes off into the tightest corner where no one – canine or human – can reclaim it. And at the end of another exhausting game of "shake the toy and keep it from Casper", she crawls into bed for a well-earned rest. This lady is a stunning beauty with a personality to match. I know she will be snapped up! :D
    CAM_0193.JPG

ColganFamily

Here I am again
    CAM_0194.JPG

ColganFamily

Just one more
    CAM_0195.JPG

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.