Dancer – Border Collie *Reserved*

Dancer – Border Collie *Reserved*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Dancer – Border Collie *Reserved*

• This topic has 4,420 voices and 47 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Debbie, Dancer is honestly the most affectionate dog I have ever met she smoothers us with kisses! As for the floors I am permanently mopping but I would have it any other way Dancer being a border collie blends in with the floor well! :)

The beautiful Dancer is now settled in for Christmas with us she and the boys are all excited about the arrival of Santa Paws and what pressies they will all be getting! She is a very well behaved girl and loves her routine,she loves to sleep in her crate, when we say bedtime she runs into bed and lies down she is super clever! We bought her lovey cozy vet bedding in the wagging tail yesterday to keep her cozy and snug. She gets on great with other dogs and loves people she would be a great dog for an older family. She is very loyal and gentle. She would love a family that would take her to agility classes so she can stretch her legs. I can t say enough good things about Dancer she has her own little personality quirks as we all do, she is really scared of the hoover and hides whenever she sees it, she must have been a man in a past life ha ha! :)

ladles

I so glad that Dancer spent Christmas with you, I imagine all the doggies are probably spoilt rotten in your house. I have to say that I am really surprised you still have such a beautiful dog like her. I thought she would have been snapped up by now. Hope she finds her forever home in the New Year.

Here is a little video of Dancer, Brandy, Bailey and Pip in the snow this morning! Dancer was having a ball! You can see from this video how much she loves to play with other dogs!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=a1 … kin_id=701

Debbi-Jayne

She is stunning. Fluffier than I thought from the pics. A really lovely collie.

Out in the snow today!

ladles

Dancer is such a fabulous looking dog. She is obviously having a great life with her foster family at the moment. Still find it hard to believe she has not found her forever home yet. If she has to wait for the best one, well thats a good thing. Thanks for taking such good care of Dancer.

Ann, I honestly cant stress how gorgeous she is!She had a ball yesterday she was off her lead up in Castletown she ran round the fields investigating everything! She is excellent on recall and responds also to the whistle! She is super intelligent and loves to meet new dogs!

martinac

well this girl was always special..loved her when she was in the pound.a total beauty then and look at her now!!
    absolute joy..a true special collie..I too cant believe she has not been snapped up but you know Dancer you are waiting for that very special home…you are just gorgeous!!

fayres

Wow she is fabulous Louisa – you’re doing a great job :) Another one for the agility team :lol:

LadyLou

What a gorgeous lady Dancer is. So full of life. We are adoption approved and wondering if Dancer is reserved to another family?

LadyLou I have PM’d you on this!
    Thanks

Louisa

The beautiful Dancer went off to her forever home this morning. Me being the worst foster mammy at saying goodbye, I nearly used a box of Klennex, the poor dog probably thought I had lost it! I wish you all the best in your new life Dancer you are such a gorgeous girl with a huge heart and I will miss you loads as will Stephen and your foster brothers, whose going to herd them around the garden and back inside now?! Dancers lovely new family have promised lots of updates and I have promised to visit them! (I also promised not to stalk them!)

ladles

This is great news for Dancer, but its sad for you. Thank you so much for providing a loving warm foster for Dancer and giving her the chance. Such a happy ending.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.