Clancy – Lab Pup

Clancy – Lab Pup

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Clancy – Lab Pup

• This topic has 745 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

Little 10 week old lab now in foster.

mimiv

We’re fostering this lovely little guy, only we’re calling him Spanky. On the website it says he’s a lab x, but I think he’s a pure breed. He sure looks like a pure lab pup, and he has some white markings that are common to the breed.

He is adorable and the photo doesn’t to him justice. His fur is jet black, and shiny – in great condition. He’s smart, well behaved, loves to play with his little friend Mr. Munchie, but also is very attentive to people. He’ll make a great addition to some lucky family.

Here’s some additional photos. I’ll keep trying for better ones.

– Mimi Valiulis

barflynn

He looks a lovely little fella Mimi. We’re really interested in this guy. We have sent in the form and waiting on a home visit….so fingers crossed!! Barry

mimiv

Here are more photos of the handsome Clancy. I need more light and a better camera, but you get his general outline, if nothing else. His little friend Mr. Munchie went to his new home yesterday and he’s a little sad being along. Our old guy doesn’t want to play, but is happy having Clancy sleep next to him.

He’s such a good little dog. So smart and silly and sweet. He went for his first walk in the park yesterday and enjoyed meeting new people and dogs. I hope the snow doesn’t hamper the homecheck and he gets to go to his new home soon.

– Mimi V.

mimiv

Clancy aka Spanky aka Blackie aka "hey you get out of there" went to his new family today. They’re a wonderful family and he will have two lovely girls to play with. He is such a smart and loving dog and we hope he settles in well.

Good luck little boy.

– Mimi V.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.