Cian – yorkshire terrier – HOMED

Cian – yorkshire terrier – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Cian – yorkshire terrier – HOMED

• This topic has 6,577 voices and 65 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    amythorn

how is this little guy with kids?

kaydoyle

Cian hasn’t been around children but is very gentle little man :D

amythorn

we would love to come and meet cian soon…see if him and ruby get on okay… :D

Sabbathmc

cian has become a very particular little guy…
    I’m trying my best to train him when were out on a walk.
    hes determined to go his route or no route, but with a lot of encouragement and running with him, he will walk/run in the direction you want, or need him too in the snow!
    Lately with some random people who venture into the house once in a blue moon, hes been very protective …. barking and sometimes nipping at them.. but also jumping up onto their lap and giving kissies..
    I’m not fully sure why he does this, as he is generally a very gentle guy.. he will be really loving and affectionate with these people once he gets to know them and realize their not a threat!
    It’s hard to know when he’ll act like this… thankfully he only does it on occasions
    I’f you are interested in him please note that it may take him some time to get used to you and open up his heart to your love!
    So it’s important to be aware of that before considering applying for adoption.

I’m waiting for the camera to upload beautiful pictures of him out in the snow! should be up by tomorrow.

Thanks for taking the time to read cians board :D

jennc

Hi
    I am really tempted to offer Cian a forever home. I have three little dogs and i think he would be very happy here. Could we meet with Cian and see how thing go?

ladles

Hi, the first step is to fill out the application online and a member of the admin team will be in touch to arrange a home visit.The form can be downloaded from the main site. Good luck!!

kaydoyle

This special little man met his forever family today and his heading off to his new home tomorrow :D

dogsrule

That’s brilliant, Cian is such a great little guy to overcome his isolated past. May his new family enjoy him and well done to his hard working foster family!

Sabbathmc

He couldn’t have found a better family to live forever with!!
    so proud and happy for the little guy :)
    he’ll be spoiled rotten I’m sure ;)

amythorn

that’s great news! im really happy cian has his new home for christmas… :D

buzzsmom

Yes this little guy has fallen on all four paws and what is even better is that i will get to see him, can’t wait.

Sabbathmc

The little guy has no idea his new family is coming to collect him today
    I have so many fond memories of him , hes been such a pleasure to have in my home . Hes going to miss us for a while and well miss him even more I’m sure, we’ve grown attached to eachother! So pleased he found his forever home, he deserves a great life free from abuse and neglect and full of love and appreciation!! And hes got that now..

Thank you so much for all the work kathy and all the other volunteers have done, you saved yet another doggy from pain and isolation and have given him a second chance at life, a life which will from now on until the end , be filled with sunshine :D

Sabbathmc

A picture of him out in the snow.
    forgot to put this up!
    He loves playing in it.. with my cat dash :o
    DSC05158.JPG

kaydoyle

Its thanks to you and all the other fantastic fosterers that Cian and so many other little doggies have their happy endings :D Without all of you Dogs in Distress couldnt help so many…..thank you all :)

LuvMyFurKids

Well done Sadbh you worked wonders with this little man he has come on so much from the day he arrived in your house….
    Cian I hope you are very happy in your forever home and that your new family stay in touch and let us know all you get up to.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.