Chuck & Checker – Lab x brothers *Checker Rehomed*

Chuck & Checker – Lab x brothers *Checker Rehomed*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Chuck & Checker – Lab x brothers *Checker Rehomed*

• This topic has 4,873 voices and 76 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    ladles

Chuck was his usual lively self this morning on the walk. He was in good form. After he lets go he really calms down and is such a pleasure to walk. Ricardos was out with the lovely Aliza and Ludo and he said it would be ok to let Chuck off the lead while he was there and not too many people around. Well it was like a new Chuck, he was just fantastic, he kept running back to me to check in all the time. He was so good, he has great recall. This dog will make a busy house very happy. Fingers crossed for Chuck.

elaine136

I was walking Chuck this morning, he was in great form. He was off the lead and having a great time investigating all around. I put him back on the lead after a while and he was brilliant, no pulling at all.
    [/url:1x763axp”>
    [/url:1x763axp][url=http://s627.photobucket.com/albums/tt359/battycow136/?action=view&current=DSCF3860.jpg:1x763axp][/url:1x763axp”>

Elaine

Jenny

Chuck is still waiting for his forever or foster home. He has a terrific temperament, great recall – a wonderful all rounder.

Inexile

This poor dog – you could write a musical about him. First he ends up in the pound with this brother, then adopted and returned. The he brother is adopted and he is left behind. Its like he is doing all his growing up in the pound – like an older child in an orphanage.

Hope some one can offer him a foster place or better a forever home as he sounds like a great dog. Please please consider chuck

Niamh87

I saw Chuck on Friday- he looked tiny beside two giant dogs.

Sadly I have no more good photographs of him but maybe it would be a good idea to put a note at the beginning of this topic to look at the more recent pages about him. (Or put a newer picture on the 1st page?) He’s grown into a really gorgeous dog.

animalhelper

Chuck getting a much deserved cuddle today! :D

amber133

Chuck is a lovely dog and i hope he finds a home soon :)

I seen this guy once when we were walking dogs in the pound, he is very playful and has great temperament. Great with other dogs to.

joswiftitus

Looks like a lovely dog, would like to get him to meet up with my 3 year old but afraid if I go to the pound I’ll want to take them all with me! How much time do they get at the pound?

ladles

Chuck is a great dog. If your 3 year old is a child, Chuck is gentle but jumps up a bit and that would overpower a 3 year old. If the 3 year old you mention is the dog, well it sounds from your other thread on Marble that they might get on very well. Chuck is very energetic and lively. I have no idea what he would be like inside, maybe the pound staff could advise. Regarding the time a dog has, a surrender has one day and a stray has 5 days. DID try and do their best to keep the dogs alive. Chuck is still there so some things are working in his favour. He has been in too long and really needs a foster asap.

joswiftitus

I’ll call the pound tomorrow and go over to meet him with my guy – dog! He looks beautiful and obviously really needs an out now. I should at least be able to foster him I hope.

ladles

Chuck in great form this morning. I have discovered that, Chuck will sit for a treat and give the paw for a treat. Someone must have taught him this, its great. He loves his walks and treats.

joswiftitus

Unfortunately wont be able to get over till end of next week, have to go away. I hope he can be fostered.

sisi

Any updates on this lovely boy would be greatly appreciated. paws crossed for him. sisi

ladles

No sign of Chuck this morning so I asked the pound staff. They told me that Chuck has gone to live in Kildare. This is fantastic news so thanks to whoever has given Chuck this well deserved chance to a new life. Hooray!

elaine136

This is fantastic news. When I started reading that there was no sign of Chuck I starting thinking the worst! Lovely fella, deserves a good life! Brilliant :D

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.