Chuck & Checker – Lab x brothers *Checker Rehomed*

Chuck & Checker – Lab x brothers *Checker Rehomed*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Chuck & Checker – Lab x brothers *Checker Rehomed*

• This topic has 4,873 voices and 76 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

Name: Chuck & Checker

Reference Number: DLR

Sex: Male

Located: Ashton Pound

Found: N/A

Date Out: NOW

I had Chuck out and he is lovely,friendly with other dogs and good on the lead. :D He didnt want to go back in to his kennell at all !!

Anonymous
    Inactive

These two are just too cute! Hope they get homed together!

ladles

I has checker out a while back, well I think I did. A red collar on. A lovely lovely dog.

These two are just gorgeous. I hope they find a home soon.

I had Chuck out again and still a lovely boy.This dog is so thin you can see his ribs and hip bones :( He met my 3 yr old and wasnt bothered by him at all.Lovely natured dog who went straight back into his kennel without a fuss.He also sat for a treat. :D

dogluvers

any idea what age these little fella’s are!!!

Only young.I would think about 1 yr or less. ;)

kaydoyle

Two beautifull babies – full of life but so thin!

ladles

I had Checker ( red Collar) out yesterday and today. He was so excited to get out for a walk that the first lap of the field was exhausting but he quickly calms and starts to walk well with you on the lead. He loves meeting his bother who is also beautiful, if they are lucky enough to be out together.Hugs and kisses for each other today.

ladles

These two boys were out with me today. I really am a bit confused as to who is who. I think Chuck might be the fellow with the red collar. He is so good going back into his kennel. He is lovely to walk and wants to stop and give you the cuddle now and again. The other lovely brother with the black collar Checker? is a good boy when he gets out and about on the lead for a while. He really wants to sniff out all the corners in the field. He is also affectionate. These are both lovely young dogs who really need to get out of the pound.

ladles

Chuck and Checker were out walking today. Chuck with the red collar gave me a lovely greeting. They are both getting better on the lead. They are lovely lovely dogs. Checker now has a brown collar which is not as easy to come off but I thinks its now on another Boxer X dog and it came off twice. Be warned!! He was lovely so came back easily

YvonneM

Had Checker out this morning for his walk. He is excitable at first but he is so light (honestly he is all ribs) that he doesn’t pull at all. He loves to sniff, loves other dogs, whimpers to go over for a play. He responds really well to praise and direction and loves to be petted. He is only young, not even 12 months, really gorgeous face, amber eyes and white chest.
    He deserves to find his forever home, he has been in a long time

Jenny

These two really need help. They can be rehomed separately. They both have wonderful temperaments, are very sociable with people and other dogs. They are over their time in the Pound and really need help urgently.

ladles

Checker was out with me this morning. Brown Collar. He has really calmed down and gives you lots of loving, leaning his body against you. He really has a handsome face. I hope he gets out of the pound. Himself and his brother are now both in serious danger. Can anyone give one, or other or both of these sweet dogs a chance, please.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.