Chloe – JRT – HOMED

Chloe – JRT – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Chloe – JRT – HOMED

• This topic has 4,628 voices and 44 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    june

great news :D

lainey

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    I’m back – safe & sound!!!!!

I decided to go for a little ramble yesterday and took advantage of the poor workmen who left the gate open for 2 seconds. :o I toddled half a mile down the road and introduced myself to Jim – my new neighbour. He was very nice and he had his own doggy so I have another little playmate to add to my collection……. ;)

Anyway, my foster mum happened to spot me on her way to deliver some Lost Dog posters to my new mum. My poor new mum had been walking the country roads for hours searching for me in ditches and fields. They both looked pretty thrilled to see me!!!

Anyway, I’ve had lots of treats and they’ve been drinking tea and eating chocolate biccies so we’re all pretty happy now. Time for a seriously long snooze……………

Love from Chloe
    xxxxxx
    Chloe Safe and Sound 160.JPG
    Chloe Safe and Sound 157.JPG

lainey

Some photos of Chloe from her forever home. She is so happy there living in her own little bit of heaven. :D :D :D
    Chloe from Gayle 083.JPG
    Chloe from Gayle 081.JPG
    Chloe from Gayle 082.JPG

lainey

From Chloe’s new home:- :) :) :)
    Luke airsofting birthday 2011 052.JPG

buzzsmom

So nice to see this dog having a great life in her later years . She looks like she has still got plenty of go in her.Well done to all.

dogsrule

Chloe is having the time of her life, she looks great.

kaydoyle

:D :D
    Picture 209.jpg

lainey

Its just fantastic to see the life Chloe is having now. She really has had a second bite at the cherry and appreciates every second of it. Her little smiley head just cheers me up. :) :) :)

Indianna

:D That is one happy little dog, enjoying some sunshine and sea. Bet it was freezing :lol:

kaydoyle

Chloe enjoying the nice weather with her sister also adopted from D.I.D. :D
    Picture 245.jpg

kaydoyle

Chloe enjoying some r&r :lol: :lol:
    Picture 284.jpg

lainey

Aaaaaaahhhh! How happy does "Chloe the Cushion" look. ;)

Big kisses from Angel, Johnny Hobo, Cody & Dinky xxxxx

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Ahh Bless her, that does your heart good to see her so happy and enjoying life. :)
    More than likely a life she never had and boy she seems to be making up for it…………. Well done Chloe grab every minute you deserve it.
    This is always the best bit seeing the Happy Endings and the Updates, so important to us and so necessary.

I don’t think that most new family’s really appreciate just how much we as fosterer’s put into these dogs and all we ask for is a photo and an update.
    While they have just got the perfect friend for their family we are missing a piece of our heart and yet ready to save the next needy case.
    Someday maybe I will understand but at the moment I don’t.

kaydoyle

:D 8-) :D
    Picture 297.jpg

kaydoyle

Chloe and friends :D
    Picture 312.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.