Cate

Cate

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Cate

• This topic has 2,169 voices and 42 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This beauty is 2 yrs old. She is wormed, vaccinated, microchipped & neutered. She is medium in size and fully grown. She adores children & other dogs :)
    waits.JPG
    waits2.jpg
    waits4.JPG
    waits3.JPG
    waits5.JPG

ems

omg she is totally beautiful, the poor little pet she’ll be snapped up in no time who wouldnt want such a beauty cant wait to meet her :D

kaydoyle

This beauty is going into foster tomorrow with Emma, Dermot & their 2 beautiful labs :D Thanks a million ;)

ems

I cant wait, feel like a child at christmas!!! :lol: Shes so beautiful and we are honoured to be able to offer her some love and hugs until we find her the perfect home, glad to be able to help in anyway :)

ems

Hey everyone we brought this fab girl home today, we introduced her to our two lunatics which went really well and then we all headed out for a walk together. She pulls a little on the lead but not too much and I have no doubt this will be easily sorted, she seems a very clever girl. She knows how to sit on command but stay does not seem to be in her vocabulary!!! :lol: but i’m sure she wil catch on quickly. She has taken a shine to my other half so i’m not even getting a look in at the mo!!! I’m trying to get her to sit still for long enough to be able to take a few pics no luck so far but as soon as I do I will upload them. She truly is a fantastic dog and i’m sure she will find her forever home soon, if anyone wants further info ask away and I will answer as best I can :)

LuvMyFurKids

Thanks for giving her the second chance that she truly deserves!

ems

Hey All,
    This beauty is she is looking for a new home through no fault of her own. She’s fab with children and other dogs and is cuddled up on the sofa here with me now.
    Only too happy Audrey to give her every chance she deserves she has stolen our hearts already :D

ems

Pics of Cate as promised…. :D she is so gentle and loving and will make a fab companion ;)
    cate.JPG
    cate2.JPG
    cate3.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Oh Emma I love the pictures she has such a happy head on her….glad she is settling in with the pack!

ems

She really dose have a happy head and she spends all her time wagging her tail just never stops! ;) shes so funny too if we’re sitting on the couch watchin tv and she doesnt feel shes getting any attention she will come over and nudge at your hand til you give her a head rob and then she tots off again delighted with herself! :lol: she really wants to please it seems to be her only aim in life! she really will make someone very happy shes amazing :D heres a few more pics of this beautiful girl thats just waiting for her forever home.
    020.JPG
    017.JPG
    022.JPG

kaydoyle

This beauty enjoying a morning walk :D
    oct pups 609.jpg

ems

It’s with a heavy heart last night we passed Cate over to her new foster home, there was lots and lots of tears as I had hoped we would say goodbye to her when she left for her forever home.
    Thanks for posting that fab pic it’s lifted my heart to see her looking so happy with her new pack. I would just like to remind everyone that Cate is a fab dog and she will make any home complete :D best of luck my sweet Catie i’ll be keeping an eye on how life is going for you, hugs n love from your first fosterers em n der xx

karolina

Kate is doing great settling in with all the others. Wow is she quick! She absolutely loves running around the fields up here. She’s a lovely dog and whoever gives her her new home will be lucky to have her.

Will & Karolina :-)
    DSC_1261.JPG

karolina

DSC_1300.JPG
    DSC_1279.JPG

LuvMyFurKids

Will & Karolina thanks for giving this girl a chance she is a beautiful baby – its so obivious that she is having a great time!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.