Cassie – ref 282 – Collie x – approx. 1yr – HOMED

Cassie – ref 282 – Collie x – approx. 1yr – HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Cassie – ref 282 – Collie x – approx. 1yr – HOMED

• This topic has 6,596 voices and 92 replies.
Viewing 3 posts - 91 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Indianna

Time for the 2015 up-date on my life thus far. I have decided (quite recently) that I am in charge of the rest of the pack, including the creature. I have been leading up to this for some time now, doing a lot of barking (mainly) if, as and when the other dogs go to the creature for attention. The creature has finally noticed that I am in charge and I don’t think she is too happy about it :? . Got into a bit of trouble for racing after Nellie last night but she did run passed my bed :evil: I think my hope of taking over our world has been damaged beyond repair because I got into a LOT of trouble :cry: Was MADE (can you believe it :x made) to get back into my bed and had to stay there. Every time the other two dogs wandered passed me, the creature gave me such a look I didn’t dare tell them off :oops: :oops: :oops: I know that the creature has got something called a book all about training Collies and I suspect she will be applying whatever is in this "book" to me. How tedious, she should just let me be in charge so I can get all the food, beds, toys (I keep them for myself) and attention but I suspect that will not happen :evil: Hope she doesn’t get me any sheep as I am not too fond of them :? Anyhoo, I am sure 2015 will be interesting and I will let you all know how we get on. Collies rule (well, this Collie would like to :lol: :lol: :lol: ) but I don’t think that will be happening :oops: .

Indianna

Was taken to my first ‘fun show’ last Sunday. I behaved very well in the hall, enjoyed watching the other dogs doing their HTM routines with their creatures. Would have loved to herd them all up. I really do get rather excited when animals and people are moving around. Anyway, our turn came and we twirled, twisted, circled but I forgot how to do leg weaves, I walked forwards and backwards and stayed at heel for some of it. The music was called something like Boots are made for walking and as the creature had wellies on (she really did) it was quite appropriate :lol: :lol: :lol: We ‘won’ a small bag of biscuits because we came 5th out of 9 dogs so I think my creature was quite pleased with me – well, that is what she told me :? After our class finished one of the judges came up and said, I was very good, very enthusiastic. I thought ‘start running around and I will show you just how enthusiastic I can be’ :lol: :lol: :lol: I had a bit of a mad turn one day when we were all out walking. A farmer came whizzing along the road on a quad bike with a big Collie running alongside. The creature opened a gate that we were going through and waiting thinking the farmer would drive through the gate but he zoomed over the cattle grid instead and the Collie managed to run along the edge of the cattle grid. Well, I started screaming and barking and pulling on the lead trying to go after them. My creature thinks I must have lived on a farm because I recognised that situation and really, REALLY wanted to go off with the farmer and his dog. I wonder if my creature will ever get a quad bike :? :? :? So that is my little life at the moment and I will keep you all up to date as things (good things) happen

kaydoyle

:D

Viewing 3 posts - 91 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.