Casper – Terrier x

Casper – Terrier x

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Casper – Terrier x

• This topic has 641 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

Casper is a 10 week old terrier x pup. His mum was a carin terrier x with an excellent temperament and we think daddy was probably a jack russell terrier. Casper is a typical terrier and will be a very small dog when fully grown. He is a smart, cheeky little pup who has had a bad start in life but is recovering well due to the amazing work of his kind and loving foster family. Casper will have at least a first vaccination before being rehomed, he is also wormed and will be micro-chipped as well. Casper will be neutered at 6 months old. Casper will need a home where there is someone at home to keep him company and care for him for the majority of the day. He will need a family who are dedicated and prepared for the training of a pup. If you are interested in offering him a home please send an adoption application to pups@dogsindistress.org

Please make sure you are prepared for the needs of a young pup and have done some research on owning a dog.

Indianna

Oh dear, I REALLY should stop looking at this fantastic web site. I can’t believe there appears to be no interest in Casper, Toby or Molly. I assume there is lots going on in the background and a million potential families are gathering to offer these 3 puppies good loving homes.

amybyrne

well casper, molly and ben went off to their forever homes last week and we are missing them terrible but its brilliant to see how far they have come on considering they were so sick. wishing them and their
    forever families all the best as they are just fantastic little puppies

Indianna

You have made my day. I am sooooooooooo happy they are all with their families. Great news.

well casper, molly and ben went off to their forever homes last week and we are missing them terrible but its brilliant to see how far they have come on considering they were so sick. wishing them and their
    forever families all the best as they are just fantastic little puppies[/quote:3fueo4s3]

amybyrne

its just little toby left but im sure he will be snapped up very soon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.