Casper – Samoyed x puppy

Casper – Samoyed x puppy

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Casper – Samoyed x puppy

• This topic has 4,001 voices and 39 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    LuvMyFurKids

Hey to the Colgan Family including the four legged ones too…..delighted to hear that Casper is doing well and will be bouncing around again soon…..Hope to see you down in Marlay Park soon…..June aka Bella is going to the UK for a forever home tomorrow and Im so sad to see her go but know then I will be able to save another dog …..I just have to keep telling myself that as the little dainty dote had me won over before I even had her home… Hope Tigra is being especially nice to Casper at the moment!

ColganFamily

Well, Casper is going from strength to strength! He had a visit from Kathy and Kim yesterday and got his first vax and was chipped. He was very good and only gave a little whimper at the chipping stage. He is a really accepting little guy – whatever discomfort he is in, from kennel cough to healing stitches to a cone around his head to lights being shone in his eyes to a lump of metal being injected under his skin, he takes it all in his stride!! He has become "one of the gang" here and tears up the stairs to wake me up every morning along with the rest of them – if ever a king size bed was required, this is the time!! I know he would love to say a HUGE thank you to everyone in DID and in Terenure vets for the care he has received since he landed in Ashton 5 weeks ago. Without a doubt, he would have been a statistic in "In Loving Memory" without their help. As for me and all the Colgan family, we have had the wonderful experience of fostering this little man and it is – as it has been with ALL our foster dogs – the most amazing experience. Keep those foster dogs coming!!

trishaf

any news on a forever home for this guy yet?

ColganFamily

At long last I can report that this little guy – whom we kept (we must be the world’s worst fosterers!!!) – is in absolutely tip top form. It was a long haul for him but he made it and is the picture of health and happiness. On the subject of pictures, I got a new camera for my birthday and I am going to try my best to upload a picture of him here. Hope it works.
    CAM_0003.JPG

ColganFamily

It worked!! Way hay! Here is another photo of him – proud mammy here, obviously.
    CAM_0007.JPG
    CAM_0007.JPG

ColganFamily

I just had to post this photo of the bould Casper laying claim to his woman!!! :lol: :lol: I couldn’t resist it when I saw it. He ADORES Tigra and she lokks quite happy to be spoken for. :lol: :lol: :D
    CAM_0406.JPG

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Fantastic photo you can nearly see him saying
    "Are we a couple now"

ColganFamily

Well Casper joined the rest of the Colgan clan for his holliers in Clare last week and he had a ball!! :D :D Casper ADORES the sea and regularly ran in for a dip to cool off during our many adventures. Just a few updated photos of this great guy! :D :D
    CAM_0633.JPG

ColganFamily

And another one. . .
    CAM_0648.JPG

ColganFamily

And finally. . . . :D
    CAM_0723.JPG

kaydoyle

Brilliant..such a happy dog :D 8-) :D

ColganFamily

Well today it is 2 years since we drove to Ashton pound to pick up a 5 month old white samoyed x puppy. At some stage over the last 2 years he morphed into a golden samoyed / retriever dog but he is the most gorgeous and funniest creature on the earth! :lol: :lol: He is the happiest animal whose tail is constantly up and wagging. With his big thick coat, he is always panting and his big lolling tongue and smiley samoyed mouth puts us all in good humour no matter what sort of a day we have had. :D :D He became doggie number 4 here and we agonised over whether we should keep him but, boy, did we make the right decision!!! :D :D Happy 2nd "gotcha" day, Cas! :D
    CAM_0876.JPG

kaydoyle

Well done :D

ColganFamily

Well our beautiful Cas is back from his yearly hollier to Clare and here are some pics!
    Casper is the most brilliant, loving, affectionate, playful dog on the planet. :D :D He is ADORED by all here. :D :D :D
    CAM_1366.JPG

ColganFamily

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside!!!!
    CAM_1347.JPG

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.