Carl – boxer cross puppy -HOMED

Carl – boxer cross puppy -HOMED

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Carl – boxer cross puppy -HOMED

• This topic has 3,141 voices and 39 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Joan Kirwan

Fast asleep …. sooo cute

buzzsmom

oooh that puppy tummy!

Joan Kirwan

Carl is getting on really well .. he is a very good puppy .. loves to play then sleep , then play then sleep … lol lol .. he like all foods . treats , socks , slippers :-) doggy toys . loves tug of war with they rope toys .. was very good on the lead for his first time .. little bit of training and he’ll be fantastic .. will keep you posted

If anyone is interested please contact Gwen…

Joan Kirwan

hi all .. well this little man gets cuter and cuter by the day … he copies everything Rommel ( our Boxer) does .. even starting to sit like him. he seem to think my bichons tail is a toy and we are not amused . He is sooo playful and would make a great pet. when we were out with him on paddys day he was great when other dogs came up to him . he is ready to go so if anyone is interested please contact the team .

will keep you posted Joan

martinac

ah so cute..what a lovely guy he turned out to be! great work Joan..he looks super! am sure he wil be snapped up!! am sure you will miss him when he is gone..

deborah

Omg Joan he is sooo gorgeous whats Rommel gonna do when he’s gone, they look so cute snuggling up together :D

Joan Kirwan

he’ll be grand as Im sure there will be another one to take Carls place. He so good Joan

Joan Kirwan

Hi Folks

Just a little update .. Carl is fully vax’ed and ready to go .. He is getting big now but still very playful .. he is fully house trainned . but will have a little oops if he gets excited when new people come in ..

Will post photos later Joan

liv

i hate to make extra work for moderators but just had to say that I think Carl has one of the cutest faces I’ve come across. If he is as sweet as he looks he will be a wonderful pet.

andi

carl is adoreable, we are hoping to adopt a boxer a little older but i would reconcider younger. :D

Joan Kirwan

Well Carl is 21week this week and getting as big .. I cant seem to keep him fed but that growing puppies for ya .. He is getting on great fully vax’ed chipped and house trained … All he needs now is a new family to love him ..

eiredavey

Hes after getting sooo big!im trying to convince juie (the boss of the house) to let us get him as a little pal for melody!!Shes a softie so fingers crossed!!! :D :D :D

Joan Kirwan

Aftrenoon nap in the sun

They sleep exactly the same its scary

Mammy brought us in to our beds … big smile :-)

martinac

all I can say is WOW!! what a fantastic doggie Carl turned out to be..he is a beauty! well done Joan for caring so well for him! you will be sad to let him go..not the only one either going by the pics!! great work all round!

andi

21 weeks thats perfect nearly the 6mth and he is excatly what we are looking for. he is adoreable and would love to adopt him :D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.