Calvin – terrier X puppy *HOMED*

Calvin – terrier X puppy *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Calvin – terrier X puppy *HOMED*

• This topic has 3,436 voices and 35 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    ColganFamily

I am so thrilled to hear that this little man has found his forever home. He was a real little divil when we had him in foster but we loved him to bits. He truly deserves a forever home to call his own. Be happy little man. :D

katiemac

calvin has gone to his forever home today!! he will be spoilt rotten!

ColganFamily

Oh I am so glad to hear that Calvin is off on his merry way! Bet you will miss him Katie cos we sure did!!! Best of luck, little man :D

NJL

Well Calvin is almost a week in his new home and is settling in really well. He has the three girls wrapped around his (newly manicured) paws and although pined for Katie and Maisie for first few days is now full of beans and seems v happy. He seems to have taken me as his substitute Maisie and trots around the house after me all day and sleeps on my side of the bed when I’m not around! We love him to bits hes making loads of dog friends in the park and really is so easy to have around. Thanks to the Colgans and Katie for rearing such a joyous pup. Will post some pictures soon. Niav.

LuvMyFurKids

Delighted that this fur kid is becoming the other man of the house….didn’t take him long….give him a cuddle from me

ColganFamily

And another cuddle from all of us. Delighted for Calvin!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.