Calvin – terrier X puppy *HOMED*

Calvin – terrier X puppy *HOMED*

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Calvin – terrier X puppy *HOMED*

• This topic has 3,436 voices and 35 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    katiemac

another posing photo!
    IMG_0460.jpg

ColganFamily

Oh Katie
    He looks so happy and I am thrilled he has settled so well for you. We really miss him here but the 2 little girls are keeping me nice and busy!!
    Good luck in the future, Little man. :D :)

buzzsmom

This guy is really cute very photogenic and obviously a great little well balanced dog when he transfers house so easily

katiemac

thanks susan!

Hes is doing great i can see why you miss him his one of a kind. Has a amazing personality. He has settled in great with my own dog who loves getting hers ears scratched by him in the mornings. He will make a family so happy .

And yes buzzsmom he LOVES the camera he really is photogenic when hes not playing chasing … !

katiemac

some new photos of calvin!!
    IMG_0492.jpg
    IMG_0483.jpg
    IMG_0466.jpg

LuvMyFurKids

Great pictures Calvin…..my favourite is the one on the kitchen chair….

TobysMum

Oh, he is such a cutie – a real heartbreaker :)

DID Rescue
    Keymaster

Well done great photos.
    I met this pair the other night and I have to say Maisie is so sweet and gentle.
    I am sure she thinks Calvin must be just a bigger toy than she is used to but with attitude…………you don’t get this type in the Pet Shop ;)
    At least she is enjoying the company as they all do………..after all it’s one of their own kind.

katiemac

some new photos
    IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg

Mutley

Just met Calvin today in the dogpark in Marlay (and Maisie) – such a happy and friendly chap! I thought I recognised him from the website! Super dogs :D

katiemac

oh wow you should have came over to me . I was protecting the gates as calvin is a master of escaping! maisie was in her own world as she was with her boyfriend harvey the bulldog. its so great there . it was his first time but i think he really enjoyed it .

Mutley

I would have but only twigged with the name as I was heading back to the car. Glad to hear Calvin enjoyed it…no doubt Maisie showed him the ropes! Hope to see him there again so! :D

ColganFamily

I enjoyed the vision of you on sentry duty at the dog park gates in Marlay! When we had Calvin, we nicknamed him HOUDINI cos he was such an escapologist. He could escape through the eye of a needle, I bet. Delighted this little man is still doing well.

LuvMyFurKids

This lovely little scamp meet his forever family today and it was a close call to work out who was more exicted him or his new forever mum…..

Mutley

Aww, that’s great to hear! :lol:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.