Cal – Austrailian Shepherd x

Cal – Austrailian Shepherd x

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs In Loving Memory Cal – Austrailian Shepherd x

• This topic has 2,675 voices and 30 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    kaydoyle

This poor baby is gone into foster with Belinda :D Thanks so much ;)

belindaj81

was down the pound this morning and brought Cal home with me. he is such a lovely dog. he is very nervous still but im sure in a few hrs he will be fine. he is an absolute gent. i sat on my couch and he put his head on my lap and just totally relaxed. he is very thin god love him but ill make sure he gets plenty of tlc. will post pics later today after he has his nice warm bath. ;)

belindaj81

my heart really goes out to this fella. he is such a lovely dog, beautiful colours. he has took to my 2 children straight away. i will post pictures tomorrow as i do not want to make him any more nervous with the flash of a camera today. he is a really well behaved dog. hopefully he will be more settled in tomorrow after a good nights sleep. ;)

martinac

am so so glad you took him home with you yesterday! love this guy to bits ..such a gently soul!! love to hear updates on him..you are lucky to have him with you..thank you so so much for taking care of this sweetest guy!

belindaj81

poor cal has a bug and has being feeling under the weather for most of yesterday and today. i tried bringing him on a little walk this morning but the poor soul could only walk a little bit and just wanted to lie down. the vet came out to visit him this morning and gave in some medicine so hopefully he will be feeling alot better in a few hrs. he really is an absolute gent. i wondered if my christmas tree would survive with him still only being a puppy but he has hardly moved god love him. the only movement ive really seen out of him this morning has being a little wag of his tail when i walk into the room. will update later on how he is doing.

martinac

am so sad to hear this..hopefully its just a minor bug! he is probably in shock finding himself in a nice cosy envionment. Hugs to you cal..get strong soon!

ladles

Cal probably got out of Ashton just in time. He will be nice and warm in your house and the care and attention will do him the world of good. Get better lovely Cal.

belindaj81

I really hope u are feelin much better 2moro cal and also jemma. Ill make sure u get an extra helpin of turkey and ham on christmas day. ;) xxx

niamhicles

poor cal my heart goes out to him and jemma … i really hope they pull tru and will be better for the christmas id love to have jemma in the christmas photos with a bowl of turkey and ham :) and i wish the same for cal …. thats all im asking santa for this christmas that these 2 little dotes will have a good chrstmas liek they deserve !!

martinac

is gemma sick also? any improvement with Cal today? poor poor pet..just hope he got out on time!

belindaj81

hope you feel alot better tonight Cal. my house is to quiet. and Lilly misses having a canine snuggle buddy. xxx

belindaj81

Cal is stil the same, poor little man. Wil find out more later and let u know.

ladles

I hope all the healing that we wish for you Cal, reaches you tonight.

niamhicles

poor cal my fingers are crossed for you and jemma xx

martinac

get better soon Cal..you dont deserve this now you poor poor little man!! thinking about you and Gemma at this time..please get strong!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.