Buttons – Terrier x * reserved *

Buttons – Terrier x * reserved *

New Home Forums DID Dogs Our Dogs Happy Endings Buttons – Terrier x * reserved *

• This topic has 1,066 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    animalhelper

This is the only little boy and I have called him Buttons beavuse of his cute little nose.He is the smallest of the pack but so clever.He likes to sneak into Nelsons big fluffy bed and sneak under a blanket for his nap.The bigger and fluffier the bed the better.When you check him he usually is on his back with the 4 paws up straight and his little tongue sticking out.He has discovered the little talking ball that the girls donated to them and is amazed by it.Great fun listening to him under the kitchen table talking back to it and learning to have a little bark and growl.He is always going to be a small dog and like the others totally a house dog who for a little boy is just so affectionate. – from Cathy Byrne

HelenaD

I am in love! Sent off an adoption form last night, would really love this guy to be part of our family. I can’t stop thinking about him.

Cathy Byrne

Buttons is in foster with me and he is the tiniest most adorable little man you will ever meet.I doubt very much he will ever be any more than a small little fella and he just loves being up in your arms getting cuddles.He has just learned to bark today and gave himself a terrible fright with the result he was straight over to get a little bit of tlc.I promise I will get some better photos over the next few days but as he is only about 6 weeks old he will not be leaving me for a while.

HelenaD

I’m just looking for something small as we are looking for a housedog so he is just perfect, give him a cuddle from me ;)

I sent off adoption form and a request about him but haven’t heard anything back yet so keeping my fingers crossed!

Cathy Byrne

Please be patient with news on your adoption form as all the admin girls work and like us all have families.They get numerous amounts of adoption forms in every day and unfortunately they do not always have enough people to do Home Checks around the country as well as Dublin.Buttons will be with me for at least another 2 weeks until he has all his shots and chip and of course until his perfect forever home comes along.For a little boy I am afraid he has turned into a right little molly who just loves being in your arms and follows me everywhere around the house hanging onto the end of your ankles just to remind you he is there.Definitely does not like going outside and prefers his soft bed in front of the fire.I will give him lots of cuddles from you!

HelenaD

I have been speaking to Liz, and am just awaiting home check so hopefully I will hear something in the coming few days. I really admire the work you all do with and for all the animals. It must be very time consuming but rewarding to see the smiling faces or a happy bark.

Buttons sounds amazing, just perfect, I’d love to give them all a home.

ladles

Just wondering, would Buttons be a small or medium sized dog when fully grown. Thanks

Cathy Byrne

Buttons will definitely be small,I would be surprised if he ever becomes a medium size.

animalhelper

HelenaD

He is so adorable!! Look at his big eyes!!

Cathy Byrne

Our little Buttons is going off to his new home today so he gets to spend the morning snuggled inside my dressing gown so I can squeeze every last little cuddle from him.He is such a little baby and if you did’nt know better looks at you as if to say please feel sorry for me I am smaller than all the rest and deserve more cuddles and treats.His new family all adore him and I know he is going to be the most spoiled little baby ever.
    Here we go again with the tears flowing and swearing I am never doing this again!Wishing you all the love in the world you deserve and a long and happy life from your silly foster family and not forgetting foster Daddy Nelson who will have nobody to lick his ears for him.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.